Basketball Was LeBron's Playoff Performance ..Greatest ever?

Was LeBron's Playoff Performance greatest ever?

• Yes

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 63.3%

• Total voters
No, MJs 63 (I think it was 63) was better

All Lebron did was hog the ball, I dont care that his team won, but cmon, you dont need to score your teams 25 last points

I voted yes. I watched the last part of the game from the 4th quarter through the double OT and IMO, LJ really stepped up to the plate and took the reigns as the team leader scoring 29 of the teams last 30 points. He knew what needed to be done to win the game and played as aggressively as I have ever seen him play. For as young as he is, he is really starting to come into his own and show the leadership qualities that make him a franchise player.

Johan Santana #57 said:
All Lebron did was hog the ball, I dont care that his team won, but cmon, you dont need to score your teams 25 last points

Watching the action and reactions from the bench, I don't think he so much hogged the ball as he was fed the ball to take the opportunities presented. He needed to dominate and did just that.

Sounds to me like Lebron has been taking pointers from Kobe in ball hogging strategies...

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH CARD TRADING???

i picked yes but, i dont think it was the greatest ever. he did hog the ball but he did because he had to win and his other players couldnt make it ot the hole or fouled out. he must have learned from kobe lol. he did do a good job and had a amazing game and did what he had to.

I voted no but what I saw was total domination by lebron.I mean the kid was everywhere.this is the kind of game we have all been waiting for from lebron.just take over and dominate.

As good as HE did, I think it wasnt that good of a leadership stand. To me leadership is where you step up and make everyone around you better, not what he did and hog the ball. He was on fire, but Im going to love when Lebron has a bad game. In an interview before game 3 a reporter asked Zydrunas IlGoofskis what it would take for the Cavs to get a win in this series and he flat out said we'll count on Lebron. Gotta love that answer, gotta love the team in that. I cant take anything away from him but his performance last night was a good example of a ball hog, and to compaire him to Michael Jordan is a diss to Michael Jordan. IF Lebron wins 6 Championships then MAYBE Ill compaire him to Michael Jordan, but not after one good game. Just b/c a player has a good game doesnt make him God, I hate to sound like a soar loser, but get over it it's one game. One thing I have always hated is a bandwagon jumper, b/c he has one good game everyone is kissing his ---, well dont count the Pistons out yet.

I think the "Old School" players had better games than LeBron. I know that I'm talking about before my time, but let's remember some of them:

Larry Bird
Magic Johnson
Wilt Chamberlain
Michael Jordan :rolleyes:
Joe Dumars :D

threebearfan said:
As good as HE did, I think it wasnt that good of a leadership stand. To me leadership is where you step up and make everyone around you better, not what he did and hog the ball. He was on fire, but Im going to love when Lebron has a bad game. In an interview before game 3 a reporter asked Zydrunas IlGoofskis what it would take for the Cavs to get a win in this series and he flat out said we'll count on Lebron. Gotta love that answer, gotta love the team in that. I cant take anything away from him but his performance last night was a good example of a ball hog, and to compaire him to Michael Jordan is a diss to Michael Jordan. IF Lebron wins 6 Championships then MAYBE Ill compaire him to Michael Jordan, but not after one good game. Just b/c a player has a good game doesnt make him God, I hate to sound like a soar loser, but get over it it's one game. One thing I have always hated is a bandwagon jumper, b/c he has one good game everyone is kissing his ---, well dont count the Pistons out yet.

No offense....but that's a ridiculous statement. Rewind to Game 1 when he passed up the last second shot to Donyell Marshall........he got crucified for it. Now he takes over and dominates a game......and again he is hated on. The guy 22 and playing at the level of Jordan. Jordan's Bulls were nowhere to be seen when he was 22. It was nowhere near the best playoff performance for one main reason......it wasn't in the finals. I don't think the haters watched enough MJ games......he had more then his fair share of "HOG" games. Plus, if you have watched the Cavs much this year, they can seriously choke and just dry up. Those other guys are either on or off. I say it was one of the better performances, but not close to the "best"

Back