Football Aaron Rodgers overrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jforbes01 said:
vick is not going anywhere its all gravy baby now we get to watch the best team in baseball play by the way how is the sports over there in the motor city oooh yeah nonexisting lol

Wow, how can you even ask that. The Lions have as many SB rings as the Eagles. Then you have to add in the Red Wings, Pistons & Tigers. What town has more rings?

As far as the Eagles, get over it. Learn to say "Wait til' next year" and you will be happy. Rogers is an excellent QB and will have the Packers in the hunt for many more years than Vick will. If this is a rebuilding year for the Eagles, why did you even start this thread? You were trashing the man who is taking his team to the NFC Championship game next week and the best you can say now is "this was a rebuilding year". Grab a few sour grapes and be happy.

i personally think hes underrated. taking over at QB after favre left and hes been pretty darn good ever since. not a big packer fan, but i do think hes a top star QB

Hell its safe to say that the Packers are going to the Superbowl..

If they can win in Philly and Atlanta, they can surely win in Chicago and Seattle..

atlantas defense made philly look good they got destroyed funny thing is i guess greenbay will be in the superbowl you know they will win the next so called game not like they have a shot to beat newengland or pitt hey its how the ball bounces sometimes what can i say sun has to shine on a dogs a$$ once in awhile...

funny-sports-pictures-dog-bites.jpg

Considering GB went up to NE without Aaron and almost beat the Pats,to say GB has no shot is just as silly as this whole thread.

Gotta suck to be that wrong on someone

apparently your buddys in vegas agree too

Team Open Current
New England 17/2 2/1

Pittsburgh 12/1 5/1

Green Bay 19/2 12/1 whatever dude i think the jets even have better odds

Who cares what the people in Vegas think....Their opinion is about as overrated as yours and apparently ARod :rolleyes:

jforbes01 said:
apparently your buddys in vegas agree too

Team Open Current
New England 17/2 2/1

Pittsburgh 12/1 5/1

Green Bay 19/2 12/1 whatever dude i think the jets even have better odds

They also had the Falcons as 2.5 point favorites. :rolleyes:

Let's see what Mr. Rodgers thinks about this thread.

arodcowboy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back