Football Aaron Rodgers overrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
phillies.jpg

Ground Support said:
From now on you will be known as one person and one person only.

You will be refered as one person and one person only.

Homer%20Simpson%20Superman.jpg

Your the biggest homer I've ever seen on any message board ever.

Lets not degrade homer this bad please!!!!

jforbes01 said:
I never did get your answer to my question. Which city has more titles, Detroit or Philly. Answer:

dude i dont even count hockey as a sport maybe you can talk barry sanders into returning so that you could win three games next season till then keep the bags over your heads football has got to suck there even the sixers got more wins then the pistons this year and thats pathetic go phils!!!!

PHILLY, isn't that the city that our US Goverment couldn't even stand so moved to Washington DC?????

Oh yes, the Philly Athletics won 5 titles (1910,1911,1913,1929 & 1930) and the Philly Warriors won 1 title (1956) but they decided to leave town too!

You say you don't consider Hockey a sport, you also think that your Eagles are a great team, That Rogers isn't a good QB and that the Phillies will win another title soon. at least you still have your Philly Steak and Cheese sandwiches.

Hint #1 - Don't use sour grapes to make your whine.

Dlong1 said:
PHILLY, isn't that the city that our US Goverment couldn't even stand so moved to Washington DC?????

You say you don't consider Hockey a sport, you also think that your Eagles are a great team, That Rogers isn't a good QB and that the Phillies will win another title soon. at least you still have your Philly Steak and Cheese sandwiches.

Hint #1 - Don't use sour grapes to make your whine.

:party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3:

Im a fat ass I love me some philly steaks

jforbes01 said:
ten worst places to live in america funny how phillys not one but detroit and clevland are News Headlines

Its a crap hole I know personally. They are different factors used in the rankings. You can use different ones to adjust the list accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back