Football Aaron Rodgers overrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wheeler281 said:
He came in and manned up way before the Superbowl. Sort of makes your guys posts a little fairweather

I agree with you, he manned up, but it's been a really fun thread. I may have to man up next year when I start talking about the Lions in the playoffs.

Dan

Aaron Rodgers is up there with Tom Brady in my book. It's too bad the receivers (except for Jennings) aren't more consistent but Rodgers really is that good. He's scary, and this is coming from a die-hard bears fan. Watch the scramble for Jordy Nelson autos now...he's ok, he's had some good games this year but two of his drops last night he should've caught. James Jones dropped one that he should've caught.

I think i should start a whole new one next year and bash the eagles and call them overrated lol seems to work...

jforbes01 said:
I think i should start a whole new one next year and bash the eagles and call them overrated lol seems to work...

LOL, I agree with you! I think the Lions are overrated (I hope this works).

Dan

All I gotta say is that the Lions held the Packers to 3 points in a week 14 Win.

Well that was after they knocked out that overrated QB named Aaron Rodgers out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back