Football Aaron Rodgers overrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jforbes01

Bench Warmer
Well lets just say im so sick of hearing how this guy is one of the elite qbs in the leauge stop it already he has won nothing! and will continue to win nothing this year after the eagles put the smackdown on him he might want to hide or pretend he has another concusion cause this game saturday is going to be pretty lopsided experts are way off this wont even be a challenge for the eagles at home saturday!!!! ; )

He'll be overrated when he torches the Eagles D. I am all about homerism as the next guy.. Lets be serious he is anything but

jforbes01 said:
will see talk to me after he wins his first superbowl ill expect well never to hear from you lol

Right after Vick, or the Eagles win one, right,right?:D

jforbes01 said:
will see talk to me after he wins his first superbowl ill expect well never to hear from you lol

Guess you do not know me very well if you think I am going anywhere

Now we are judging based on Superbowl. Please see Dan Marino... Typical Eagle homer :rolleyes:

The funny thing is, he was probably one of the guys dogging Vick all the way up to the point he became a Eagle.

I hope the Eagles lose now. Now that will be funny.

no not at all dude not a fan of vick as a person but as the qb of my team it could be a serial killer for all i care as long as the teams winning and trust me eagles will see a championship before rodgers dreams of having one uuh lets see were competitive for how many years in a row now thats right and we got all next year to draft around this young nucleus eagles aint going nowhere and i dont see aaron rodgers busting down that wall anytime soon ..

Please see Dan Marino... Typical Eagle homer

as for that his resume will always be flawed because of that regular season hero failure in the playoffs you mean to tell me people dont judge that your kidding yourself lol

jforbes01 said:
no not at all dude not a fan of vick as a person but as the qb of my team it could be a serial killer for all i care as long as the teams winning and trust me eagles will see a championship before rodgers dreams of having one uuh lets see were competitive for how many years in a row now thats right and we got all next year to draft around this young nucleus eagles aint going nowhere and i dont see aaron rodgers busting down that wall anytime soon ..

hmm Rodgers 3rd year starting. Can we give him some time lol.. God take off the Eagle blinders. He has made the playoffs every year he has been starting. If it was that easy to win a Superbowl Philly would have won a few by now :rolleyes:

BTW just check his last 3 years. Pretty sure combined NOBODY has been better.

not saying hes not good but the way they praise him it reminds me of brett farve with one superbowl in 20 seasons and about 1million picks its ridiculous i agree with what your saying give some time but that was my point he hasnt really did anything yet and they want to stick him in the top 5 qbs of the leauge i dont know about that..

reid-kool-aid-man-nick-a-what-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back