Football Aaron Rodgers overrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And an amazing display of a running game today from a team that could not run the ball all season

WAY TO SHOW UP PHILLY D,you made Starks an overnight star!

aahhh theres always next year man need to rebuild the oline and grab some playmakers on d and will be right back in there not to many teams can do that year after year so it is what it is tough loss woulda shoulda coulda but didnt what can i say was suppose to be a rebuilding year to begin with couldnt ask for anything more..

& hey would you look at that.

2 career playoff games and a 7-1 TD/INT ratio for that overrated QB in Green Bay :rolleyes:

jforbes01 said:
we gave that game away that was a disgrace had numerous chances to score and blew it! thats a fact...

Yeah that pick was horrible by Vick at the end. Impatient as he always has been as a passer

On a side note. Rodgers torched the secondary

20101128-144359-gvick.jpg
DOH!

I don't think anyone would argue who had the better team yesterday or the entire season for that matter.

The part of the game where the Packers were inferior to the Eagles was running the ball and stopping the run. This has absolutely nothing to do with Vick and everything to do with Andy Reid and the game-plan.

Vick shouldn't have been a factor, x-factor, wild-card or any of that jazz yesterday. The Eagles were simply out-coached.

I think Vick did a lot more with a lot less than Rodgers. But If you want to match Vick up versus Rogers in a pocket-passer competition, he'll lose every day of the week.

tolrobb3 said:
true story, i would totally go gay for him. no homo. :boogie:
Hahaha..I totally lol when I read this^ comment. lol!
Totally agree w/op sig/banner...new kicker indeed. I know its easy to sit in our chairs and criticize,but he's a kicker. For the amount of money they make to kick the ball and on home field...uhh,id do a backflip,360 spin,and still kick it w/in the posts for that kind of money......I'm a hardcore twirler too btw,lol

thank you not even just the kicks they should have went for it in fourth down the one time at the end desean got tripped or it would have been a go ahead td just the missed kicks itself would have one the game not to mention the pick thrown at the end when he should have spiked the ball had 48 seconds left and a set play rodgers did nothing in the second half like i said we gave that game it wasnt taken so all the haters whatever we will be back next year stronger then ever dont hate that were competitive every year and most of you watch playoffs with your team not even in them so on that note i will end this by saying it was supposed to be a rebuilding year that got us that far wow imagine next year!!!!!!!!

toppsarchives said:
I don't think anyone would argue who had the better team yesterday or the entire season for that matter.

The part of the game where the Packers were inferior to the Eagles was running the ball and stopping the run. This has absolutely nothing to do with Vick and everything to do with Andy Reid and the game-plan.

Vick shouldn't have been a factor, x-factor, wild-card or any of that jazz yesterday. The Eagles were simply out-coached.

I think Vick did a lot more with a lot less than Rodgers. But If you want to match Vick up versus Rogers in a pocket-passer competition, he'll lose every day of the week.

I have to disagree, while the OL is inconsistent they have a good amount of game breakers.

jforbes01 said:
thank you not even just the kicks they should have went for it in fourth down the one time at the end desean got tripped or it would have been a go ahead td just the missed kicks itself would have one the game not to mention the pick thrown at the end when he should have spiked the ball had 48 seconds left and a set play rodgers did nothing in the second half like i said we gave that game it wasnt taken so all the haters whatever we will be back next year stronger then ever dont hate that were competitive every year and most of you watch playoffs with your team not even in them so on that note i will end this by saying it was supposed to be a rebuilding year that got us that far wow imagine next year!!!!!!!!

4mceko5.gif

vick is not going anywhere its all gravy baby now we get to watch the best team in baseball play by the way how is the sports over there in the motor city oooh yeah nonexisting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back