Football Aaron Rodgers overrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys but I'm not going to bet either the eagles or the packers are going to win a super bowl anytime soon. IMO the packers don't quite have enough play makers around Rodgers to get to the next level and win. As for the eagles. I haven't seen the eagles faithfuls this excited about the playoff since Mcnabb was going to win them a super bowl. It didn't work out then and it won't work out with Vick. As much as I hate to say it pretty boy Brady is most likely going to walk through the playoffs to another ring and another sb mvp. Should be an interesting game though.

Wait,what?

Rodgers doesn't have enough playmakers?

He's got one of the best wr cores in all the league, and when healthy Finley is a top 5 TE

He's got a ton of weapons and puts up great numbers with zero threat of a running game

Hmmmmm,I guess this is why smack talk should be saved for after a win.
On a side note aron rodgers is kinda cute ;) :) lol

we gave that game away that was a disgrace had numerous chances to score and blew it! thats a fact...

afosterfan said:
Hmmmmm,I guess this is why smack talk should be saved for after a win.
On a side note aron rodgers is kinda cute ;) :) lol

true story, i would totally go gay for him. no homo. :boogie:

I believe we all know who the better QB is now, and who has a shot has a better shot at winning a Superbowl first..

This thread is an Epic Failure.

Vick passing his way to the offseason

although besides that int at the end he played pretty damn well

Name CP/AT YDS TD INT
A. Rodgers 18/27 180 3 0

Passing
Name CP/AT YDS TD INT
M. Vick 20/36 292 1 1 also ran for td yeah that shows whos the better qb sure whatever you say if you watched the same game i did you know that the eagles shoulda won that game whatever..

This thread is an Epic Failure.

what did i tell you to stop talkin about yourself dude thats not cool

Since we're playing the games of what if

If James Jones catches that perfectly thrown by for Rodgers and puts GB up 21-3,game would have been over there

Time to man up jforbes, you posted this thread from the start talking crap,and guess what happened to YOUR team?

The same thing that ALWAYS happens to the Eagles:falling short when it matters most

Buh-bye Eagles,buh-bye Vick. See ya in round..oh wait,there is no round for LOSERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back