Football Aaron Rodgers overrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but they cant let him go he has already stated that he wants to remain here so will see but i dont see him going anywhere..

jforbes01 said:
thank you not even just the kicks they should have went for it in fourth down the one time at the end desean got tripped or it would have been a go ahead td just the missed kicks itself would have one the game not to mention the pick thrown at the end when he should have spiked the ball had 48 seconds left and a set play rodgers did nothing in the second half like i said we gave that game it wasnt taken so all the haters whatever we will be back next year stronger then ever dont hate that were competitive every year and most of you watch playoffs with your team not even in them so on that note i will end this by saying it was supposed to be a rebuilding year that got us that far wow imagine next year!!!!!!!!

holy run on sentence! :yowza:

dfr52 said:
I have to disagree, while the OL is inconsistent they have a good amount of game breakers.

All of their game-breakers are fairly one dimensional. Between Jackson, Maclin and McCoy, they all rely on their speed/agility. Who does Vick throw to if he needs a first down? Avant?

I think Jennings and Driver provide a much more rounded attack. You also aren't calling quarterback draws when you need two yards.

Green Bay has a better defense and the ability to get first downs. Philadelphia has a bunch of players that need time to get open and an offensive line that cannot provide time.

Philadelphia is a bad team with a hell of a lot of holes. Michael Vick made them a playoff team.

jforbes01 said:
vick is not going anywhere its all gravy baby now we get to watch the best team in baseball play by the way how is the sports over there in the motor city oooh yeah nonexisting lol

Wow you are in denial lol

its all gravy? It would only be all gravy if you were coming off a world championship.

Yo do realize the thread was about Rodgers being overrated. To which you were proven wrong miserably...Yeah people are real worried about Mike Vick:rolleyes:

20101128-144359-gvick.jpg
DOH!

Rodgers did all the damage he had to, 18-27 180 3 td's(that makes 7 TD passes in 2 playoff games,yeah he stinks!)

YOUR PUSSY PHILLY DEFENSE couldn't stop the run against a team that was the 24th ranked rushing team in the NFL

James Starks lit your overrated defense up all game long

Good luck this week......oh wait the great Vick is at home or wherever he's hiding out,NOT playing football

Ooooh,competitive every year,wow! You who was competitive every year also,the Atlanta Braves,but at least they have a title to show for it.

How's that Philly SB ring look? Oh that's right,they're just competitive

(Awesome) you computer fighters crack me up not like i can do anything over the computer so im just gonna laugh like i said all year to build around the things we lack and around the playmakers we already have the whole entire draft can go to the oline and defense we need nothing else so really look forward to next season hows football in vegas??? : )

jforbes01 said:
(Awesome) you computer fighters crack me up not like i can do anything over the computer so im just gonna laugh like i said all year to build around the things we lack and around the playmakers we already have the whole entire draft can go to the oline and defense we need nothing else so really look forward to next season hows football in vegas??? : )

Football in Vegas is great, I get to pick the game/games I want to watch every week instead of having the local market team shoved down my throat. If I get the itch to see it live, it's a simple drive or flight to where I wanna go

How's that next blizzard heading your way?

toppsarchives said:
All of their game-breakers are fairly one dimensional. Between Jackson, Maclin and McCoy, they all rely on their speed/agility. Who does Vick throw to if he needs a first down? Avant?

I think Jennings and Driver provide a much more rounded attack. You also aren't calling quarterback draws when you need two yards.

Green Bay has a better defense and the ability to get first downs. Philadelphia has a bunch of players that need time to get open and an offensive line that cannot provide time.

Philadelphia is a bad team with a hell of a lot of holes. Michael Vick made them a playoff team.

Avant is solid WR. They also have Celek to move the chains as well.

The Eagles offense is pretty explosive, they just didn't play well to end the season.

jforbes01 said:

Computer fighters? Can't do anything over the computer. What does that mean. What you want to brawl because you can't take some smack talk. Do you need a hug. I am in center city 3 days a week.

High End live me some blizzard LOL Sattling up tonight for a foot :D . Might take the sled out during the middle of the night when life is at a stand still.

dfr52 said:
Avant is solid WR. They also have Celek to move the chains as well.

The Eagles offense is pretty explosive, they just didn't play well to end the season.

Explosive teams belong in domes, not the NFC and until Vick decides to become the exact opposite of himself and start banging supermodels, he won't be Tom Brady.

Philadelphia isn't built to play in Philadelphia and that's very clear. Even under McNabb who's a lot more accurate on the short stuff and on the run, Philadelphia was only as good as Jim Johnson's defense. No Jim Johnson and no McNabb means that Philadelphia really isn't all that great of a team. Vick kept them afloat and had a great season.

Aaron Rodgers is no doubt a great QB, but the Vick bashing is overboard.

toppsarchives said:
Explosive teams belong in domes, not the NFC and until Vick decides to become the exact opposite of himself and start banging supermodels, he won't be Tom Brady.

Philadelphia isn't built to play in Philadelphia and that's very clear. Even under McNabb who's a lot more accurate on the short stuff and on the run, Philadelphia was only as good as Jim Johnson's defense. No Jim Johnson and no McNabb means that Philadelphia really isn't all that great of a team. Vick kept them afloat and had a great season.

Aaron Rodgers is no doubt a great QB, but the Vick bashing is overboard.

It wasn't just Vick, it was the rest of the offense and the playcalling that struggled the last few weeks.

man rodgers is so overrated...he is looking terrible against he falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back