Football Aaron Rodgers overrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fail_thread.jpg

just curious, but how old are you? not to be mean, but i really can't comprehend 25% of the things you say.

After these past two playoff games it would be foolish to desrcibe Rodgers as overrated. He's easily one of the better QB's in the league right now.

This is an entertaining thread, but I sure hope my underrated Bears give Rodger's a run for his money, I bet the Bears/Packers game will be a fun one to watch!

Oh yeah, Rodger's is underrated and my wife says he is the ugliest dude in football.

ctkenjr said:
This is an entertaining thread, but I sure hope my underrated Bears give Rodger's a run for his money, I bet the Bears/Packers game will be a fun one to watch!

Oh yeah, Rodger's is underrated and my wife says he is the ugliest dude in football.

yeah, but she married you, so she obviously has horrible taste.

jay kay. :p

my fiance thinks he's good looking. to each their own.

I never did get your answer to my question. Which city has mor titles, Detroit or Philly. Answer:
Lions - 4 - 1935, 1952, 1953 & 1957
Eagles - 3 - 1948, 1949 & 1960

Pistons - 3 - 1989, 1990 & 2004
76'ers - 2 - 1967 & 1983

Tigers - 4 - 1935, 1945, 1968 & 1984
Philly's - 2 - 1980 & 2008

Red Wings - 11 - 1936, 1937, 1943, 1950, 1952, 1954, 1955, 1997, 1998, 2002 & 2008
Flyers - 2 - 1974 & 1975

Totals
Detroit - 22
Philly - 9

Next question, I'm going to Vegas and I can't decide who to pick to win the Super Bowl. Who are you picking so I can know who won't win?

tolrobb3 said:
I'm from Toledo, about a 2 and a half-3 hour drive from Cleveland. But yeah, inner city Cleveland is almost as bad as Detroit.

I work in Philly 3 times a week. Trust Cleveland mirrors the city of brotherly love. There is more white trash in Philly then any place I have ever been

I never did get your answer to my question. Which city has more titles, Detroit or Philly. Answer:

dude i dont even count hockey as a sport maybe you can talk barry sanders into returning so that you could win three games next season till then keep the bags over your heads football has got to suck there even the sixers got more wins then the pistons this year and thats pathetic go phils!!!!

jforbes01 said:
I never did get your answer to my question. Which city has more titles, Detroit or Philly. Answer:

dude i dont even count hockey as a sport maybe you can talk barry sanders into returning so that you could win three games next season till then keep the bags over your heads football has got to suck there even the sixers got more wins then the pistons this year and thats pathetic go phils!!!!

From now on you will be known as one person and one person only.

You will be refered as one person and one person only.

Homer%20Simpson%20Superman.jpg

Your the biggest homer I've ever seen on any message board ever.

jforbes01 said:

^^
thatcrap.gif
^^​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back