Post if you Buy/Sell/Trade Hockey Cards

ewilkens

Bench Warmer
(the last thread got moved which defeated the purpose, so I'm doing this again, this is the correct forum AC ;) )

I'm trying to get a sense of how many members check this forum daily/weekly/etc... So it's simple enough; if you collect hockey cards, post in this thread. It's an informal poll to help me decide what kind of deals/threads/contests I could potentially do here.

All I need is a post. But if you want to post suggestions for more activity or what you collect that's fine. (I'll be updating the player/team collector feature as well)

Thanks and happy trading.

I show up here a couple times a month. This is the first place I signed up and started trading on, but with close to 100 deals spread out over 2 other sites compared to the amount I have here, this is my last choice of three places I go to trade. Not anything wrong with the site itself, just too little traffic and most of the hockey here seems to be buy/sell instead of trading. Not sure if that's what you were looking for, but that's my 2 cents.

I appreciate your input. I'm gonna try to get more traffic here as I'd like this to be the destination for hockey trading (and buying/selling)

ewilkens said:
I appreciate your input. I'm gonna try to get more traffic here as I'd like this to be the destination for hockey trading (and buying/selling)
I have nothing against buying and selling in itself, it's just not why I, personally, come to sites like this. The other sites I go to have buying and selling, but have a much higher percentage of trading, which is why I'm on sites like this in the first place.

hockey

ewilkens said:
(the last thread got moved which defeated the purpose, so I'm doing this again, this is the correct forum AC ;) )

I'm trying to get a sense of how many members check this forum daily/weekly/etc... So it's simple enough; if you collect hockey cards, post in this thread. It's an informal poll to help me decide what kind of deals/threads/contests I could potentially do here.

All I need is a post. But if you want to post suggestions for more activity or what you collect that's fine. (I'll be updating the player/team collector feature as well)

Thanks and happy trading.

I especially am trying to complete the 2006-07 Parkhurst autograph singles and duos sets. Is there anyone out there who can help me, or steer me in the right direction.
Thanks.
Ron:)

Back