Football Casebreakers 2014 Bowman FB Group Break - Complete

@Mike can help you with every tech question you may have Chris. He can for sure make everything just right if you're still up for giving breakers a shot :)

Since @MWS didn't post it up this time like he usually does in @Crpalmi's breaks, I'll deliver the treats!

Good luck to everyone in the break!

box_hohos.jpg

box_hohos.jpg

Chris, look to the right of your broadcasting area. There should be a "Menu" there. If so, click on that to expand it then click the option that says "Chat". It should open up the Social Stream so that you can see what we're saying live.

Yes I agree shoot right through the rookie and regular base. No need to read the names unless you see something interesting.

Banter Banter Banter...Truthfully Chris, we love what you're doing. As long as you pull a Bridgewater for me, then I'll have no complaints :D

I heard that there was a poll up here about which product to break next, but I don't see it. Either way, I vote for Inception.

Thanks for the break Chris!

I'll be a pain and kindly ask for one of each base, all Luck, all rookies inserts hits parallels etc. And if the Broncos owner doesn't want base, I'll gladly snag a Peyton off your hands too :D

So great to see you back in the breaking game :) (Email or PM coming with addy)

Back