Football Casebreakers 2014 Bowman FB Group Break - Complete

GIANTS are available as Rigo Tovar has had to drop out. He also had a draft slot so that is also available for purchase at $20 if anyone is interested?

Cardinals are available as Sportscardfan84 switches to the Giants instead.

6 more payments to come in and we'll be set to go. To cover the budget I will still need to sell one more team so if no takers I'll try to sell it just prior to the break if I use BreakersTV (still to be decided).

Just 2 more payments to go! I have been watching on the next product which is Elite and while the release date hasn't changed the pre-sale info including cost hasn't been published. We'll probably looking at a fairly quick turnaround time with the release set for July 16th so as soon as it hits I'll get the thread up.

Still no info on Elite so I went ahead and changed the schedule to reflect that our next product would be Topps Inception which is due out Aug 8. That gives us all of July off but then a break a couple weeks after Inception as Topps Jumbo releases Aug 22 so the timing is a bit rushed but still averages a break a month which is my goal. New thread already posted so please check in and confirm your teams at your earliest convenience.

Chris- Would you consider breaking up the Topps monotony? Inception is unique, but the Jumbos seem a lot like Chrome (which is a must). Elite is scheduled for 7/25, or Prestige is 7/9. Just a thought, I'm good with whatever works for you.

Unfortunately I was unable to reach Ju382 after several emails so I have had to release his teams. JoshH was up on the waitlist for the Texans and he has already accepted and paid but the Steelers did not have anyone on the waitlist so they are now available. I'll give it 2 days and if no takers I am going to give Ebay a shot as I am about $125 short of budget due to a couple drops so we should be able to cover it.

As for product, I'm open to ideas so I'll take a look but Prestige releases too soon so I think that's out as I want to make sure we break right at release. Still looking for an October product as well.

I have a tentative taker for the Steelers so I hope to confirm tonight. If anyone else wants to be the back up for that slot speak up now.

Hey guys... hoping to receive the product tomorrow but it remains questionable as it just depends on the timing of the delivery. If not Wednesday then we'll do a Thursday break. For now let's hope for a Wednesday break at 9:30(CT) as I have to go to my sons baseball game that evening. I'll update the thread on the delivery status for tomorrow.

In other news, I am looking for a potential taker for the Broncos as I have not been able to get a hold of MWS and I can't afford to cover more teams. This would not be valid for a team trade-in but if you want to take them for the $51 extra team price please let me know.

Cardinals, Ravens, and Falcons are all available for $30 if anyone is interested as we are still short of budget. I'll take them if we can't find a taker as I don't want to have to drop a box. Also looking for a taker on the Broncos at $51.

Back