Football Casebreakers 2014 Bowman FB Group Break - Complete

Crpalmi

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Hey guys, just a quick history as I have run group breaks under the name "Boxbreakers" for 6 or 7 years and have a couple thousand break videos on Youtube under my usual ID of Crpalmi. After running 5-6 regular breaks each month I decided to hang it up last Spring and just enjoy the hobby for a bit. Now a year later I have decided to bring back just one of my ongoing groups that was called the Casebreakers. This group would break a case (or multiple if low end) of a newly released 2014 FB product. We would average about a break per month but due to varying release dates we may break a product 2 weeks after the last one and then have a 7 week break until the next one releases so it won't be on a regular schedule. You join by selecting any available team that you would like to claim, and you then have the rights to retain them for as long as you choose to continue in each of our new product breaks. I will do my best to keep the cost to about $50-$60 per slot but price will vary depending on the cost of the product, and of course the more participants we get the more product we can add to the break.

Some changes; for those of you that participated in my previous breaks, there will be some changes. Due to costs I shut down the Boxbreakers website, don't do the premier Photobucket account, etc. so there will be no pics and all the info will be maintained in this thread. For the first time EVER this will be done as a live break. That's a big change for me but I am trying to keep this as simple as possible and promote the banter that we used to get in the early years. I'll test out a few venues before deciding on which to go with but for those of you that have done it I'm open to suggestions. I am still trying to avoid Paypal and their tax laws so I prefer payment by either bank check or the easiest is Blowout Gift Cert as that will allow you to pay via CC or Paypal. If direct paypal is your only option, I can make it work...just trying to avoid it if possible.

Because we will focus on 2014 products, the first release will not be until June 25th. That gives us plenty of time to gather participants, and by claiming a team I ask that you stay with the group for the first break but you can change your team after the draft and all the way up until the unclaimed team draft starts a few days prior to the break.

Usual small print;
  • You get every card pulled from your team but I will include all base cards at your request only so please let me know when we break if you want all, just a player or two, or no base at all.
  • Hits go to the owner of the team that is stated on the card (not by the uniform worn)
  • Cards pulled of unclaimed teams will be randomized amongst all the participants with full priced slots (draft teams will not count as entries in the randomization)
  • Multi-player cards will be awarded to the owner of the team that is represented most on the card (ex; a card with 2 Colts, 1 Brown, and 1 Lion goes to the Colts). If it's a tie, it goes to the participant who owns the most teams represented on the card. If that's a tie, it goes by player positioning and will go to the owner of the team on the top (if top/bottom), the left (if left/right), or the front (if dual sided).
  • If you decide to not participate in a break, your team will be up for grabs for anyone to claim and they will then hold the rights to retain that team for as long as they choose to continue.

Product: 2014 Bowman 10 Box Case + 4 Boxes (70 Hits)
Price: $54 first slot ($51 each additional). Optional Draft slots available for $20 each
Release Date: June 25
Payment Deadline Date: June 14
Break Date: TBD

Team List (Bold = PAID);
Arizona Cardinals - KenGraff
Atlanta Falcons - KenGraff
Baltimore Ravens - KenGraff

Buffalo Bills - KPit1978
Carolina Panthers - FrankieFBCards
Chicago Bears - KenGraff
Cincinnati Bengals - 19th Century Indiana Jones
Cleveland Browns - Crpalmi
Dallas Cowboys - N2Latinas
Denver Broncos - Sportscardfan84
Detroit Lions - Po10sho
Green Bay Packers - Faulkrules
Houston Texans - JoshH
Indianapolis Colts - Cool Hand Flash
Jacksonville Jaguars - Yzerisdaman
Kansas City Chiefs - Joelwil (+$44)
Miami Dolphins - Sportscardfan84 (+$3)
Minnesota Vikings - Rockchalk14
New England Patriots - BajMurray
New Orleans Saints - Kengraff
New York Giants - Sportscardfan84
New York Jets - BobKoning
Oakland Raiders - Dvashun
Philadelphia Eagles - Vito

Pittsburgh Steelers -
St. Louis Rams - Cardman123
San Diego Chargers - Batman1641
San Francisco 49ers - KPit1978
Seattle Seahawks - Deantap (-$4)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Dvashun
Tennessee Titans - Rareuck
Washington Redskins - KenGraff

Waitlist:
Packers - Schickfaced / Packman80
Colts - RMHarri
Texans - JoshH
Cowboys - Sportscardfan84 / Mike
Lions - Produceboy / Batman1641
Vikings - JoshH
Raiders - Cards4me
Titans - Deantap
Bucs - Deantap

Proposed Future Product Schedule;

Aug 8th - Topps Inception 2 Case Break (16 Boxes) - $54/$51
Aug 22nd - Topps Jumbo 3 Case Break (18 Boxes) - $64/$61
Sep 19th - Topps Prime Case (12 Boxes) - $42/$39
Oct - TBD
Nov 28th - Topps Chrome 2 Case Break (24 Boxes) - $65/$62 (Would be up for a double break (4 Cases) of Chrome if people may be interested?)

Last edited:
Chris, I likely can't commit on a monthly basis right now anyways, but please hit me up if/when the Cowboys come available in the future.

Couple more teams claimed. I budgeted for 20 teams filled and 7 draft slots sold so we'll see where we end up but right now we are at 26 teams filled so we're well ahead of goal. If (and that's a big IF with the draft still ahead of us) everybody stays with us we'll be able to lower the slot price considerably.

Back