Football COMPLETE: Casebreakers 2014 Topps Chrome FB 2 Case Group Break #1

With Chris broadcasting the break on Ustream in order to allow for recording the breaks on YouTube, there have been a lot of complaints about the ads on Ustream constantly interrupting the viewing. A couple of months ago, I got a new computer, and when Best Buy converted over all my old files, the Geek Squad rep also installed AdBlock in conjunction with my browser (Google Chrome). Since that was done, I no longer get ads when I watch Ustream broadcasts.

I'm not much of a computer expert, but I would assume that there are similar products for other browsers.

Just waiting on the DC# from Blowout to see but I am hopeful for tomorrow night. I work until 8pm so it might be around 9pm(ct) but I'll update the thread as soon as I can confirm.

Still waiting on 2 payments but I'll go ahead and cover BobKoning and 19th Century until they check in so we'll get the quick draft done. I picked up another slot to meet budget so we'll have one unclaimed team left at the end. Any RC's, inserts, etc. will be split among all participants. KPitt is on the clock.

Draft Order:
1. Crpalmi - Texans
2. KPitt1978 - Cardinals
3. Crpalmi - Rams
4. Crpalmi - Chargers

Last edited:
Cases are set to be delivered tomorrow. As long as I can get home for the delivery we'll break at 9pm(ct). Because I imagine it will take awhile to do 2 cases I will plan for break #2 (for those of you that are in that one) will have to be a Thursday night break.

Draft is complete. Ravens are left over so any hits will be randomized and any RC's or refractors will be dispersed among the participants evenly. Break is set for tonight at 9pm!

Back