Joseph Woll
Pyotr Kochetkov
Brock Faber
Samuel Ersson
Leo Carlsson
Adam Fantilli
Nico Dawes
Dmitri Voronkov

I'm also looking to build a complete run of Upper Deck sets from 1990-91 thru this season as well building sets for Metal Universe, Allure, MVP and OPC (Will only collect rookies, parallels, inserts of OPC platinum especially if it's a player and team that I collect). I'm also looking for CHL, AHL, Team Canada, Team USA, Tim Horton's, World Juniors as well as European issued hockey cards. My team collecting are as follows: Detroit Red Wings, Buffalo Sabres, Vegas Golden Knights, Seattle Kraken, Toronto Maple Leafs, San Jose Sharks, Anaheim Ducks/Mighty Ducks and New York Rangers cards.

I have plenty from each sport to trade for the cards.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of inserts from the last few years listed on here, as well as a bunch of UD base from the last few years if you are looking for anything specific let me know. I build the UD sets, some OPC Platinum sets, some Allure sets, and collect Pens. I probably have some extra older inserts for Yzerman, Gretzky, and some of the older guys on your list.

Do you have certain cards you are looking for on guys like Gretzky, etc.?
I'm looking for mostly base and inserts. I don't have a lot together (working on one though), but I would know by looking to the card if I need it or not.

I have a bunch of inserts from the last few years listed on here, as well as a bunch of UD base from the last few years if you are looking for anything specific let me know. I build the UD sets, some OPC Platinum sets, some Allure sets, and collect Pens. I probably have some extra older inserts for Yzerman, Gretzky, and some of the older guys on your list.
Do you a list of your UD and Allure wantlist? I forgot to mention it, but I'm also collecting the Metal Universe and Allure sets. I will edit the post in order to mention it.

My 2021-22 Allure list is base: 44, RCs: 101, 102, 104, 106, 107, 108, 112, 113,115, 118, 121, 122, 126, 129, 130, 135, 136, 137, 141, 143, 144, 147, and 150.

I have a list for 2021-22 OPC Platinum with a ton of base needs, LMK if you have any of those and I can post what I need there.

UD base series 1,2, & extended complete last few years. Think I need a few base for 23-24 S1 base set. Most of what I need are YGs, canvas or inserts.

I have dupes of a lot of base and some inserts from these sets. Some of them are listed in a thread here in Hockey trading.

My 2021-22 Allure list is base: 44, RCs: 101, 102, 104, 106, 107, 108, 112, 113,115, 118, 121, 122, 126, 129, 130, 135, 136, 137, 141, 143, 144, 147, and 150.

I have a list for 2021-22 OPC Platinum with a ton of base needs, LMK if you have any of those and I can post what I need there.

UD base series 1,2, & extended complete last few years. Think I need a few base for 23-24 S1 base set. Most of what I need are YGs, canvas or inserts.

I have dupes of a lot of base and some inserts from these sets. Some of them are listed in a thread here in Hockey trading.
I should have some of your wantlists when it comes to Upper Deck.

I have to put my trading on hold for the time being. A water pipe from the upstairs apartment burst early this morning. A lot of of my card collection (both PC and trade bait) were damaged. My wife and I navigating our way thru this and I start to rebuild the collection and tradebait. I will keep everyone posted

Back