Mail Day Mike's Sports Card Mail Days

I actually got these in the mail yesterday, but I wanted to let the shoutout thread I made yesterday sink in a little bit. Here are some more cards I got in yesterday's mail. These both came from a trade with @Jmattt33. There was also a Barry Sanders relic, which can be seen in my HOF collection thread, as well as a Demarco Murray artist proof card from '13 Score numbered /32.

12mrtt15199al.jpg

Andrew Luck /199

13tcpr160299tr.jpg

Tony Romo /299

Sweet cards.. one is sweetererer than the other in the eyes of certain people with certain fave players lol :p

This is a card that I've had the pleasure of showing off once before. I actually used it as a Trade-a-Thon prize, which ended up going to @franklinguy52. Well, then he sold it to @scottyb13. Well, last week Scotty and I worked out a deal so that I could have it sent right back to me. Very cool knowing the card has only been "owned" by 3 different people, starting with me and ending with me. I doubt, very seriously, if I'll ever let it go again. It's just been through too much!

11cff239299ajg.jpg

Andy Green /299

This is a card that I've had the pleasure of showing off once before. I actually used it as a Trade-a-Thon prize, which ended up going to @franklinguy52. Well, then he sold it to @scottyb13. Well, last week Scotty and I worked out a deal so that I could have it sent right back to me. Very cool knowing the card has only been "owned" by 3 different people, starting with me and ending with me. I doubt, very seriously, if I'll ever let it go again. It's just been through too much!

Glad it ended back with you, I really never wanted to sell it but you all know how it goes some times. It is a great card, and it looks like he only going to get better.

Glad it ended back with you, I really never wanted to sell it but you all know how it goes some times. It is a great card, and it looks like he only going to get better.

As soon as I saw that you had sold it I immediately sent Scotty a PM letting him know I wanted it. I'm glad we were able to work something out for it. It is a sweet card, and he looked like a beast in that first game.

Been a while since I've had a decent mail day that I didn't feel like I should show off somewhere else. This is a good one. My very first auto of this player, and it just so happens to be a rookie/patch auto. He could've took a little more time on the auto, but I'm certainly not going to complain. An auto is an auto!

The best part? I got it for only $22 delivered!!

10tppa195db.jpg

Dez Bryant 195/300

Back