Football Mike's Football Group Break Club - Oct '15

It was brought to my attention that I missed a bid for the Ravens. @bajmurray is still the high bidder, but he owes $6 for them instead of $5. Eek!

I hope that's the only one I made a mistake on. o_O

Don't forget, guys, that payments are due today. Let's get them in so we can get the boxes ordered and on the way!

The cards have been ordered and should be here on Thursday. I'm cooking a team dinner for my son's football team on Thursday so I'm not sure whether we'll be able to do it that night or not.

Is 10pm EST too late for you guys? If so, we'll have to shoot for sometime this weekend to break. I can't break Friday because my son has a football game that night.

Also, to show you guys how successful this new format was, in adding to our budget, here are the numbers. Using the old format, even if we had a full 16 spots filled, our budget would have been $360. This month, with just 14 members, our budget was $440. So, basically, if not for this format change we wouldn't have been able to add the box of Inception. Hopefully next month we can find some new members to join us and raise that budget even more.

I'll be missing the break no matter what day you it, stuck on second shift for the rest of the month

Sounds like we'll have at least a few able to watch, so let's do that. See you all Thursday night at around 10pm EST.

Back