Mail Day Mike's Sports Card Mail Days

Today was a pretty good mail day, consisting of three packages. I'll start off with some smaller packages I received from recent purchases.

Package 1:

02-03FleerGenuineGlobalWarning8.jpg

Also, not pictured, was a 2012-13 Panini Threads #128. I received two of these today, though, so I'll show the scan in another post with the package the other one came with.

Package 2:

06-07UpperDeckRookieDebutMaterializationTP.jpg

07-08UltraSESeasonCrownsSC9.jpg

I received a "Pay it Forward" package from Troy today, which included the following cards:

Hockey

Crown Royale Heirs to the Throne Jamie Benn

Baseball

Topps Yu Darvish RC!!!
Topps Commemorative Retired Patch Nolan Ryan!!
Bowman Platinum Leonys Martin RC
Bowman Platinum Prospects Mike Olt
Gypsy Queen Mini Jurickson Profar RC
Topps Future Star Kazuo Uzuki (I encourage you all to look this card up, funny stuff!)

Football

Crown Royale Tony Romo
Upper Deck Masterpieces Brown Vince Young /99
Bowman Sterling Marion Barber Game-Worn Jersey

Basketball

Finally, I received 8 additions to my Tony Parker PC (all ones I didn't already have).

10-11RookiesandStars65.jpg
12-13PaniniThreads128.jpg

12-13Prestige110.jpg
10-11Prestige108.jpg

10-11PaniniThreads76.jpg
08-09HotProspectsSupremeCourtSC17.jpg

09-10DonrussEliteIntheZone11.jpg
10-11Donruss110.jpg

Thanks again for these cards, Troy!

Been a while since I've posted an update, but I thought this would be a good one to post. Picked this one up in Ken's baseball break. Actually, I think this was my first non-random hit to get in the break.

andrus_au_001.jpg

Elvis Andrus /299

Here's a pretty sweet mailday I had yesterday from a group break I was in. I had the Cowboys and the Seahawks.

michael.jpg

Christine Michael /10

williams.jpg

Terrance Williams /99

randle.jpg

Joseph Randle /25

I also got a Christine Michael Hard Hats die-cut.

Here's a nice (for a Cowboys fan) little 1 card mailday I got today. Here's a pair of, in my biased opinion, the best QB/TE combos to play the game in my lifetime. I'm sure at least @franklinguy52 will agree. :D

12tcsittrjwtajn184199.jpg

Tony Romo / Jason Witten / Troy Aikman / Jay Novacek /199

Today was a pretty sweet mailday for me and my HOF collection. I got 2 packages with a total of 5 cards. 4 of them are going into the HOF collection and the other will go into my trade bucket. At this time I don't keep multiples of players. I'd rather trade those off for guys I don't have yet. Anyways, here's the 1 that I won't be getting rid of today. The rest of them will be shown off in my HOF collection thread.

12ntcmljn2799.jpg

Joe Namath /99

Back