Mail Day Mike's Sports Card Mail Days

I joined another one of LCB's UFC breaks last week, and got my cards from the break today. I had the middleweight class, and until the last 3 packs of the break I didn't have a single card. However, on those last 3 packs, I did finish strong. This isn't the order the cards were pulled, but here are my hits from the last 3 packs of the break.

weidman_mem_001.jpg

Chris Wiedman Mat Relic

silva_mem_001.jpg

Anderson Silva Fighter-Worn Relic

sonnen_au_001.jpg

Chael Sonnen Fighter-Worn Relic Auto

Wooooooaw! :eek:hmy:

Now you told me that the Chael was sweet... But seriously.. that unbefreakinlievebly sweet! :cool:

I nominte that for card of the year.. right now.. even if it doesnt win card of the month :p

Here are a few I got in the mail a few days ago but just had the time to get them scanned today.

First is a freebie, from franklinguy52, to help with my Icons Lettermen collection. Thanks a lot for the help Troy!

jones_002.jpg

Next is one I bought. Numbered /50.

smith_002.jpg

Here's a redemption I got from Panini late last week. Just hadn't had time to scan it until tonight. I know Brad is gonna love this one! :D

green_001.jpg

Andy Green! :cool:

Sweet card, worth the wait Mike, real nice :)

EDIT: Short wait.. right? That went pretty quick.. no?

It feels like FOREVER since I've been able to add to this thread, but here is today's mailday from a group break I was lucky enough to get the Cowboys in.

jones_au_002.jpg

Felix Jones Game-Worn Auto /25

romo_au_002.jpg

Tony Romo Patch Auto /10

Here are some I got today from a trade on FightHobby.com.

Brian Ebersole /25
ebersole_au_001.jpg

Brian Stann /88
stann_au_001.jpg

Forrest Griffin /149
griffin_au_001.jpg

Anderson Silva /88
silva_relic_001.jpg

...and saving the best (in my opinion) for last...

Miesha Tate /88
tate_relic_002.jpg

Back