Josh Boone - Priceless

I vote for this guy. :)

082797boone_384x500.jpg

Autonut1 said:
I would rather collect roy williams then vince young. Roy is better and less expensive.

hahaha..

i am a texas fan, and i like roy williams, i like all former UT grads..

but PUHLEASE roy williams better than young? in young's first year in the league hes had more popularity then all the other texas grads combined. Young has accomplished more in the league than roy williams has. I like it how you just talk and don't have a clue what your talking about. but thats fine. keep on posting.

hornsfan92 said:
hahaha..

i am a texas fan, and i like roy williams, i like all former UT grads..

but PUHLEASE roy williams better than young? in young's first year in the league hes had more popularity then all the other texas grads combined. Young has accomplished more in the league than roy williams has. I like it how you just talk and don't have a clue what your talking about. but thats fine. keep on posting.

Please tell me what popularity has to do with how good you are, and how has young accomplished more than Roy. Roy is already one of the top WRs in the league, while VY is nowhere near the top of the league for QBs.

haha i think VY is higher up on the QB list than roy is. Vy put his whole team on his back and nearly carried them to the playoffs, while roy is just another player on the field. If you took a poll on this, im pretty sure you and roy williams fan would be the only ones voting for Roy. I know you think that young is the absolute worst player in the league, but thats just your problem

passer rating is probably the most overrated stat..look at his total td-pics turnover ratio..19-13..for a rookie quarterback that is darn good..plus not to mention his skills as a leader..roy is good..but just not as good a VY..you can go take a poll on it too.

Actually his TD-int is 12-13. Good job making up stats. Passer rating is actually a very good stat. I bet you could make a poll and ask people if passer rating is important and most people would say yes.

right now

Roy Williams>VY

soon
VY>Roy williams

but VY will have passing like John Elway and speed like Michael Johnson
while Roy williams will have hands like Jerry Rice and speed like Marion Jones

Back