Josh Boone - Priceless

We are all sorry for picking on Joshua.

The guy was mad at throwing down 60 dollars on a pack and hit a Josh Boone auto.

99.9% of collectors would be mad.

jaguars06 said:
Truthfully I could care less about what a few EDIT MOD think, that know nothing.

Josh Boone for being so bad, was bidded on by a ebay member of SportsCardfreaks.

Anyway that thinks that Boone *****, has major issuess, or does not follow the nets or basketball, and is a disgrace to the world of the nba.

I am quite happy, people want to underrate Josh, fine by me when he comes out next year and starts and puts up soild #'s it is fine by me.

Josh Boone will be David Lee, could be better in the nets system.

I have issues, yet your the one collecting josh boone and thinks he's good

...right

Where does it say anywhere that I collect ager? I may have a banner of him because I like him but that doesnt mean anything. And if you have ever watched him play he actually is pretty good. I dont have one Ager card so good inference. I am sorry but Josh Boone has no future, but working at Mcdonalds.

Wow. You think "Joshua" Boone is the savior of the NBA. He looks like he will turn out to be yet another scrub in the NBA taken in the 1st round.

You call us dumb because we don't think Boone will be Wilt Chamberlain...

*You can't counter on me, because I collect HOF jerseys, and Roy Williams..* ;)

josh boone surprisingly is a good finisher around the rim and if you watch the nets games he is their only inside game. however, maurice ager on the mavs is pretty good too.

You may be right buddy.

And if you think that an SCF member was bidding on it, because he was serious about buying one, you gotta be mistaken.

Boone is horrible, he will be an Average player at best. Just be happy he is in the east or hed be eaten up alive in the West.

And yeah I collect the best pitcher in baseball, so dont even come back at me on my player (the stupidest of all comebacks btw)

Johan Santana #57 said:
You may be right buddy.

And if you think that an SCF member was bidding on it, because he was serious about buying one, you gotta be mistaken.

Boone is horrible, he will be an Average player at best. Just be happy he is in the east or hed be eaten up alive in the West.

And yeah I collect the best pitcher in baseball, so dont even come back at me on my player (the stupidest of all comebacks btw)

Thanks, I can now take that conment to ebay.

Thanks.

Boone is not horrible, he is better than most for what he does.

And no he is not the best pitcher.

The guy was mad at throwing down 60 dollars on a pack and hit a Josh Boone auto.

99.9% of collectors would be mad.

Maybe the best statement of the thread.

If you don't like the thread, you should probably should just move on.

Thanks,
Ryan

Look. People forget Josh is a rookie.

He will be a very good soild player in the nba, in the nets system, I doubt any of you other than maybe horns, and douby even watch the nets.

Most if not all Nets fans will tell you that Boone is going to be a very good player for us. He should be starting next year, and could be a double double guy that is a little better than David Lee.

As for he rest of you, please i could care less what a Ager fan, and others say when they known nothing about the NJ Nets, and the system they run.

Back