Josh Boone - Priceless

Autonut1 said:
Where does it say anywhere that I collect ager? I may have a banner of him because I like him but that doesn't mean anything. And if you have ever watched him play he actually is pretty good. I don't have one Ager card so good inference. I am sorry but Josh Boone has no future, but working at McDonald's.

HA if Boone belongs at McDonald's having better #'S than Ager, than where should Ager go and become homeless?

I have to say this, no matter if you like Josh boone or not. That video is hilarious. I think we have all thought the exact same thing when we pulled a nice card of some guy you barely hear about.

Obviously you guys cannot handle having an open debate without turning it into back and forth bickering and cheap shots. Either keep the thread on topic, or it will be locked and suspensions handed out for the childish behavior.

Now my statement for the topic,

While Boone may be a David Lee type player, David Lee to me is average at best so that is nothing to be proud of. I am not going to site here and say that Boone is horrible because he is not. With the right coaching he could step up and be a decent player. The fact is, that guy just spent 60 bucks for a card he can obtain on ebay for like 5 bucks so I would be mad also.

I still am confused as to what Ager has to do with anything in this thread....

But Boone was the Xfactor last night, 3 points in 12 minutes, and a big 1-6 from the line, great job Joshua

I am still trying to figure out why we have dumb idiot Mod's who like to ruin a topic off the topic.

Priceless job my the great Mod staff.

Ok, it's obvious you are an absolute fan of Josh Boone. That is OK. But, there is no need at all to believe that he is an xfactor on that team, at all.

Maybe he could be decent, but he isn't any xfactor at all! If you would just stop with the praise on him, because, well, he isn't a great player (YET!)

#11 Roy Williams said:
Ok, it's obvious you are an absolute fan of Josh Boone. That is OK. But, there is no need at all to believe that he is an xfactor on that team, at all.

Maybe he could be decent, but he isn't any xfactor at all! If you would just stop with the praise on him, because, well, he isn't a great player (YET!)

why are you hating on josh boone, you collect roy williams

GO BOONE

#11 Roy Williams said:

Ok, Dude just stop. Maybe I went overboard saying he was a xfactor, however I will and Not back down from it saying that he has a part in how far the nets go.

You people just like to hinge on one thing that was said and take it to the next level huh?

Ok so then the Nets are going to be going nowhere because he has not played well at all. So he is the reason he lost, not because Kidd had 8 TO the other game, or other reasons.

Johan Santana #57 said:
Ok so then the Nets are going to be going nowhere because he has not played well at all. So he is the reason he lost, not because Kidd had 8 TO the other game, or other reasons.

He is a part of it, he is. He may hold a small part in it, but he knows he is a reason as to why they are losing.

Back