Josh Boone - Priceless

LOL @ comparing Boone to David Lee, he actually has a very bright future and can easily average around 15/10 in his prime. Josh Boone has only gotten one double double, playing on the NETS with one of the worst big men situations, he plays behind Jason Collins who starts not even averaging more then about 1 or 2 points a game, and Josh Boone is good? He has very slim potential at best he can be a future starter.

Well he had no part in getting them to the second round and before u bash me about not watching the Nets one of my best friends is a huge Nets/VC fan and we have watched plenty of Nets games together. Well, could he be good yes, infact, name one player in the NBA who isn't good. You can't because if your in the NBA you have to have some time of game but will he be a good player by standards of just the NBA. Only if he goes into a MJ type crazy workouts in the off season. Now I don't know him personally and i'm going to go out on a limb and say neither does anyone else so I guess we will just have to wait and see. Oh and comparison to another rookier power forward who has to play behind good frontline where on a team like a Nets he would be getting more minutes the paper boy had 8 double doubles to JBoones 1. Was the game he had the double double in against the Pacers??? I think we went out to eat in tonw and watched that game at Wild Wings.

Also-IDK but it seems like some people are acting very childish and take up defense for their players too much as i've seen 3 or 4 people do that on just this thread. I can understand u collect him but your acting as if u would take up for him in a fight. Lets just have a fun discussion.

mdeezy said:
LOL @ comparing Boone to David Lee, he actually has a very bright future and can easily average around 15/10 in his prime. Josh Boone has only gotten one double double, playing on the NETS with one of the worst big men situations, he plays behind Jason Collins who starts not even averaging more then about 1 or 2 points a game, and Josh Boone is good? He has very slim potential at best he can be a future starter.

I know Its Josh's fault that his Coach has a Mancrsh on Jason Collins.

Boone was also hurt, and has been given Limted Mins, not his fault. None rookie under Lawrence Frank gets mins.

jaguars06 said:
Ok, Dude just stop. Maybe I went overboard saying he was a xfactor, however I will and Not back down from it saying that he has a part in how far the nets go.

You people just like to hinge on one thing that was said and take it to the next level huh?

He is a part of how far they go...if he is benched they will go further.

Its probably his work ethic at practice.

If he ***** in practice, he will **** in the game. If he isn't outplaying Jason Collins, then he deserves to be benched.

joshsmith said:
Its probably his work ethic at practice.

If he ***** in practice, he will **** in the game. If he isn't outplaying Jason Collins, then he deserves to be benched.

IDK, none of us are there to say anything about that.

One thing if for sure Boone is a better player than Collins, and no rookie has never started for Lawrence Frank. With a good offseason of being in the Gym and working on a few things Josh will be starting in NJ.

Autonut1 said:
He is a part of how far they go...if he is benched they will go further.

Yeah right, has Jason Collins in 30 mins has done a lot, compared to Boone in 11 Mins, ask any true Nets fan and they will tell you he should be getting more mins.

And atleast Josh's Team is still in the playoff's, unlike Ager who has to watch Josh's team from his Couch.

sure boone isnt the best but he must be good to be in the NBA. i will admit though that i dont think he'll ever be a starter for the nets. There are better players in his position that the Nets could trade for.

Back