Josh Boone - Priceless

:
#11 Roy Williams said:
Johan Santana is a better pitcher, than Josh Boone is a bench player ;)

Just kidding (but, it's true)

So, lets close this thread, because it's really leading no where.

Yes and Roy Williams, what's he done?:D

Johan Santana #57 said:
He at least has a better chance to be the best than Josh Boone has to having an effect in the playoffs.

He never is a strong starter, but his 2nd half is amazing.

2004, he was 13-0

and then in 2006, he was 10-1 in the 2nd half

He started last year 7-6 I think it was last year, and ended 17-6.

He hasnt pitched badly this year, just has gotten not much run support. Key example, last night, 6 IP, 2 ER, quality start, and gets the loss cause he team couldnt score more than 1 run.

Yes however they must make the playoffs first,

IDK if he is the best pitcher in MLB.

And are't you a yanks fan?

Roy has done NOTHING. Johan Santana has done NOTHING.

Josh Boone got them to the playoffs, and will lead them singlehandedly to the Finals. He is a superstar, who deserves the MVP.

That about sums up this thread.

Time for lock.

jaguars06 said:
Yes however they must make the playoffs first,

IDK if he is the best pitcher in MLB.

And are't you a yanks fan?

Sure am a Yanks fan, Die Hard, doesnt mean I cant like a player from another team though :)

I learned about Johan since he was drafted with Houston, and collected him 3 or 4 years ago, the year before his 20 win season, but switched to Basketball and sold them off. So its not like I just went for him since hes good, hes been my favorite player, just about as die hard for him and the Yanks as you are Boone.

He was easily the best pitcher in the MLB for 2 or 3 years, but he never starts out fast. He isnt even throwing his best stuff this year, but his changeup is just so good, that he still has a low era, and lowering by the game. He will end up this year in the running for the CY Young as usual, and if the 2nd half trend continues, he has it in the bag.

#11 Roy Williams said:
Roy has done NOTHING. Johan Santana has done NOTHING.

Josh Boone got them to the playoffs, and will lead them singlehandedly to the Finals. He is a superstar, who deserves the MVP.

That about sums up this thread.

Time for lock.

:D

Johan Santana #57 said:
Sure am a Yanks fan, Die Hard, doesnt mean I cant like a player from another team though :)

I learned about Johan since he was drafted with Houston, and collected him 3 or 4 years ago, the year before his 20 win season, but switched to Basketball and sold them off. So its not like I just went for him since hes good, hes been my favorite player, just about as die hard for him and the Yanks as you are Boone.

He was easily the best pitcher in the MLB for 2 or 3 years, but he never starts out fast. He isnt even throwing his best stuff this year, but his changeup is just so good, that he still has a low era, and lowering by the game. He will end up this year in the running for the CY Young as usual, and if the 2nd half trend continues, he has it in the bag.

It's Cool, I would expect you to like say one of the Yanks picther's.

So who is a bigger fan you of Santana, or me of Boone?

I hope he does get it, as he seems to be the nicest one out there.

I mean, I loved Clemens when he was on the team back a few years ago, and he is one of my other favorite pitchers.

I also like Pettite since he was a lefty in the yankees dominant pitcher and I was a young lefty pitcher as well and I saw him the most so he was probably my #2 favorite player.

Johan Santana #57 said:
I mean, I loved Clemens when he was on the team back a few years ago, and he is one of my other favorite pitchers.

I also like Pettite since he was a lefty in the yankees dominant pitcher and I was a young lefty pitcher as well and I saw him the most so he was probably my #2 favorite player.

Just curious why do you like Santana so much?

jaguars06 said:
I see we've stopped arguing.

I just read that whole thread, laughing at everything.
Great entertainment, thanks guys.

OH and the video was funny too.

(haha he pulled Josh Boone:D )

jaguars06 said:

I saw him pitch in a few games early in his career, liked what he had, and basically just stuck with him. Then he came to the Majors, and became a starter and Bam, now look at him, Ive seen him progress his whole career basically.

Johan Santana #57 said:
I saw him pitch in a few games early in his career, liked what he had, and basically just stuck with him. Then he came to the Majors, and became a starter and Bam, now look at him, Ive seen him progress his whole career basically.

So you where there from day 1?

Johan Santana #57 said:
I see where you are going with this lol

Just think, he was on Houston, imagine their rotation 2 years ago

Oswalt
Miller
Clemens
Pettite
Johan

woah haha

And how many rings did that Roation win?

Back