Josh Boone - Priceless

Johan Santana #57 said:
Im saying, just imagine if that was the rotation then

they didnt win then, but thats a scary rotation to think about 2 years ago

Yes it is. So now we know why you atr a Santana fan.

I bet you I am a bigger Boone fan than you are a Santana one.

I did just see something on ESPN though.

It said "Jason Kidd's Leadership is Key for the New Jersey Nets"

I was surprised when I didnt hear Boone's name, no less see him in a play, oh wait, I know why he wasnt in the play.

Johan Santana #57 said:
and why am I a Johan fan then? Tell me why.

and 2nd, I dont think anyone in the world is a bigger fan of their player than you are of Boone, I think we all know that.

Nah, cause he is someone you have follwed forever even when he was a bumb early on, you wish you could pitch like him.

And I do apprtitate being the #1 Josh Boone fan.

Johan Santana #57 said:
I did just see something on ESPN though.

It said "Jason Kidd's Leadership is Key for the New Jersey Nets"

I was surprised when I didnt hear Boone's name, no less see him in a play, oh wait, I know why he wasnt in the play.

Hum, sounds like Santana when he was a bumb to start with :D

#11 Roy Williams said:
They don't have an advantage that Vince Young does, mobility. Teams had to watch out for his running as well as passing.. good for him. But, those players aren't known for running, and weren't in college. They are purely passing QBs, and have worked on that throughout college, Vince Young was a running QB. Can't really compare people who are running QBs to throwing QBs.

Who was the best running QB of all time? Randall Cunningham?

Who was the best passing QB, and the best QB of all time? Marino? Montana? Unitas? Elway? Favre? Manning? All are passing QBs.

exactly..vince young is a phsycial speciman..he can run and pass..thats exactly why you can't compare him to anyone..point made you can lock it now :)

hornsfan92 said:
exactly..vince young is a phsycial speciman..he can run and pass..thats exactly why you can't compare him to anyone..point made you can lock it now :)

Well Horns look at it this way.

VY lead his team to 8 wins

RW Lead his team to the #2 Draft pick.

Yes, because Roy does get the ball every single play doesn't he now.

I will bet you that Roy is top 5 in WR, while Vince can't crack top 10.

You can't even come close to comparing a WR with a QB. So, there is no argument.

What it all boils down to, is that Josh Boone *****. Roy is good. Vince is good. Santana is good. Boone *****. There is no argument to be made here. They are all top in their games, while Boone can't even be at the top of his bench.

Back