Josh Boone - Priceless

Ok, since Josh Boone averages a whole 3 points, and apparently he is good because his team got to the playoffs, even though he had no help in doing so. So, you are saying that James White a rookie for the Spurs is having a huge impact on that Spurs team, and that is the reason why they are going so far?

Apparently, I have showed my dumbness.. but I am not saying that a player who isn't even top 10 at their position, or he isn't even top 10 rookie is a key part to a team getting into the playoffs.

You are an idiot. I am sorry, but you back up Boone like you would die for him. He isn't that good, I am sorry to inform you. Plus, he has absolutely no say in where the Nets go.

#11 Roy Williams said:
Ok, since Josh Boone averages a whole 3 points, and apparently he is good because his team got to the playoffs, even though he had no help in doing so. So, you are saying that James White a rookie for the Spurs is having a huge impact on that Spurs team, and that is the reason why they are going so far?

Apparently, I have showed my dumbness.. but I am not saying that a player who isn't even top 10 at their position, or he isn't even top 10 rookie is a key part to a team getting into the playoffs.

You are an idiot. I am sorry, but you back up Boone like you would die for him. He isn't that good, I am sorry to inform you. Plus, he has absolutely no say in where the Nets go.

Your right I do back up Boone, Maybe cause I am friend of his? Boone is young, raw, does the things the nets need. Lawrence Frank is too much in love with Jason COWllins to make a change, the team plays better out there with Boone insted of Cowllins as VC, Kidd can dump it off and Josh can attack the rim, Cowllins cant do that.

Just wait till next season, but this coming from a RW will be a top 5 WR in the nfl.

Have no fear Lions fans Hope is on its way, cause you have RW.

Ok. Wow. You have 4 points and 2 rebounds to base your statement that he will be good next year. While I have 1310 yards (#4 in the NFL), and a bad QB with getting double teamed. They will have the bad QB next year, but most likely not the double teams.

Plus, lets compare Boone and Roy rookie year stats shall we?

ROY WILLIAMS
Yards: 817 (2nd among rookie WRs)
TDs: 8 (Top 20 in the NFL, 2nd among rookie WRs)

JOSH BOONE
PPG: 4.2 (36th among rookies, 20th for rookie PFs)

Plus, there is less players coming out of the NBA draft opposed to the NFL draft. 2 rounds in NBA, 7 in NFL.

END OF STORY. I am out of this thread, if you would like to argue more, feel more than free to PM me.

Plus, if you want, please get a list of WR who are better than Roy and post it here. I'm sure he wouldn't drop lower than top 10, and could get very close to top 5.

#11 Roy Williams said:
Ok. Wow. You have 4 points and 2 rebounds to base your statement that he will be good next year. While I have 1310 yards (#4 in the NFL), and a bad QB with getting double teamed. They will have the bad QB next year, but most likely not the double teams.

Plus, lets compare Boone and Roy rookie year stats shall we?

ROY WILLIAMS
Yards: 817 (2nd among rookie WRs)
TDs: 8 (Top 20 in the NFL, 2nd among rookie WRs)

JOSH BOONE
PPG: 4.2 (36th among rookies, 20th for rookie PFs)

Plus, there is less players coming out of the NBA draft opposed to the NFL draft. 2 rounds in NBA, 7 in NFL.

END OF STORY. I am out of this thread, if you would like to argue more, feel more than free to PM me.

Wow comparing NFL players to NBA Players, that shows how great a player is at either sport compared to a diffrent one nice job there numbnuts

Johan Santana #57 said:
Here lets compare it this way

He is top 4 in the league of WR where there are over what, 200 WR in the league?

Boone is near dead last in a number of maybe half that

Comparing Football players to Basketball players is like cmparing my collection to Johan Santan's.

Mine is just better.

Back