Josh Boone - Priceless

Id match my collection up against yours.

Johans cards are so much more than Boones, that the Quality over matches the Quantity, even though I have more Johans than your Boones (but he was only in 1 year of cards obviously)

Johan Santana #57 said:
Id match my collection up against yours.

Johans cards are so much more than Boones, that the Quality over matches the Quantity, even though I have more Johans than your Boones (but he was only in 1 year of cards obviously)

How many you have? I need a #

I rather buy them cheap, and see them go up wich has been the case.

yeah its def. good

im glad that Johan doesnt have that many rookies though, you know, since it was 2000, they are just normal rookie cards, so its ok, but if they were auto'ed they'd run me 400-500 a piece haha, which would realllllllllly stink

Johan Santana #57 said:
yeah its def. good

im glad that Johan doesnt have that many rookies though, you know, since it was 2000, they are just normal rookie cards, so its ok, but if they were auto'ed they'd run me 400-500 a piece haha, which would realllllllllly stink

LOL, Defently How many 1 of 1's, jersey's, and auto's you got?

I changed my vote to this guy. Sorry for the delay.

baboon.jpg

I have
65 Autos
25 patches
50 GU
12 Rookies (highend though, finest/bowmans best bgs 9.5, including gold refractor worth 600)
13 1/1 (includes 1 1/1 auto, 1 1/1 patch, and then the rest plates and 1 parallel 1/1)

and then also, 2 auto'ed jerseys, a auto'ed bat, auto'ed ball, and a ton of base, so Ive tried to round it all out

Johan Santana #57 said:
I have
65 Autos
25 patches
50 GU
12 Rookies (highend though, finest/bowmans best bgs 9.5, including gold refractor worth 600)
13 1/1 (includes 1 1/1 auto, 1 1/1 patch, and then the rest plates and 1 parallel 1/1)

and then also, 2 auto'ed jerseys, a auto'ed bat, auto'ed ball, and a ton of base, so Ive tried to round it all out

Nice stuff man, you got a scan of it or something?

Back