Josh Boone - Priceless

Ok Roy Williams is top 5 WR in the league easily. Give me a list of 5 who are better then him. Josh Boone is pretty near the bottom of the league....don't even try saying anything about Ager because I don't collect him, and he doesn't get anywhere near as much playing time as Boone.

Autonut1 said:
Ok Roy Williams is top 5 WR in the league easily. Give me a list of 5 who are better then him. Josh Boone is pretty near the bottom of the league....don't even try saying anything about Ager because I don't collect him, and he doesn't get anywhere near as much playing time as Boone.

Whatever.

Boone is better than Ager has better #'s

I still have issuess with how one can attack for being a Boone fan, when one is a Ager fan.

joshsmith said:
Arent you a grown man with a freakish obsession over a Sorry NBA player? You love Josh Boone, the way I love my wife and daughter.

:)

Whatever there G.I. Joe did you ever fix your sign?

Jelouis we must be, knowing that I know Josh.

Yer sir, Im so jealous. Im a United States Marine with a wonderful family. Make an honest living, and work hard for a lot things.

I wish I had time to dream about another Grown Man everyday. Your a lucky guy, you must make Joshua proud to be his friend.

Back