Josh Boone - Priceless

joshsmith said:
Yer sir, Im so jealous. Im a United States Marine with a wonderful family. Make an honest living, and work hard for a lot things.

I wish I had time to dream about another Grown Man everyday. Your a lucky guy, you must make Joshua proud to be his friend.

Well, thanks for your sevrice to this country

I have a family, I have a new girl in my life, and I am a friend of Josh's looking out for him.

i dont get why you have to bring other peoples players they like into it

Autonut doesnt even collect Ager, he just has a sig of him for being a Mavs fan.

People can argue against people, even though lets say the player the like is worse or better.

so then what, no one can argue with Nashfan cause Nash is one of the best in the league, because their player is less than Nash?

Cmon, get real.

Congrats on knowing him, not many people would go out and seek their player the way you do, Josh would probably want a restraining order on you if he did meet you.

Im still confused on "SIGN" for Josh, maybe you mean Sig, if thats so what you mean, LMK cause I didnt know what you were saying to him

jaguars06 said:
Well, thanks for your sevrice to this country

I have a family, I have a new girl in my life, and I am a friend of Josh's looking out for him.
I bet if he knew you were doing this he wouldnt care what we said.

Johan Santana #57 said:
i dont get why you have to bring other peoples players they like into it

Autonut doesnt even collect Ager, he just has a sig of him for being a Mavs fan.
People can argue against people, even though lets say the player the like is worse or better.

so then what, no one can argue with Nashfan cause Nash is one of the best in the league, because their player is less than Nash?

Cmon, get real.

Congrats on knowing him, not many people would go out and seek their player the way you do, Josh would probably want a restraining order on you if he did meet you.

Im still confused on "SIGN" for Josh, maybe you mean Sig, if thats so what you mean, LMK cause I didnt know what you were saying to him

Thank You! Thats exactly what I have been saying, but I don't think he understands english. Obviously he can't spell either.

Autonut1 said:
Thank You! Thats exactly what I have been saying, but I don't think he understands english. Obviously he can't spell either.

Wait you like Ager ok, fine and good. However You cant sit there and say Boone ***** when you have a giant Ager sign. Boone has better #'s, simple.

By the way must be nice as a dallas fan to being Watching Josh's team still playing huh?

Do you ever think about why everybody hates you? Its because you act like a jerk and use the same insult everytime. "How come Josh's team is in the playoffs and your isn't". Is that all you can say? How does Boone have better numbers than Ager? Boone plays for double the time that Ager does. The nets have 2 good players VC and Kidd, thats the only reason he gets to play. If Ager was on the Nets he would easily get more playing time than Boone. Please just stop talking, nobody wants to hear it.

Autonut1 said:
Do you ever think about why everybody hates you? Its because you act like a jerk and use the same insult everytime. "How come Josh's team is in the playoffs and your isn't". Is that all you can say? How does Boone have better numbers than Ager? Boone plays for double the time that Ager does. The nets have 2 good players VC and Kidd, thats the only reason he gets to play. If Ager was on the Nets he would easily get more playing time than Boone. Please just stop talking, nobody wants to hear it.

Did it ever dawn on you that I could really care less what one person who will never really know who I am online thinks of me. Your team was in the playoffs, in fact they won 62 games, in fact they where going to win it all.
Well till Golden State came by, CHOKE CHOKE. Nets could have whoever on it they are still playing are they not? Dalls is at home watching them play.

Back