Josh Boone - Priceless

Johan Santana #57 said:
Never said I was perfect, but you are acting like the Grammar police when you made a more idiotic mistake.
Lol funny thing is if Pete wouldnt have said anything you would have agreed with me.

Ok, I can't stand this. Jags, you must be one of the stupidest people I have ever seen type on the internet. You obsess about him. You smash players like Johan Santana, and Roy Williams who are some of the best in their sport, while Josh Boone is in the bottom of the NBA. I just framed my Jason Collins auto'd 8x10. I hope Boone the best, but, please. You are incredibly annoying.

Gosh, thank goodness for the ignore button.

Autonut1 said:
Do you ever think about why everybody hates you? Its because you act like a jerk and use the same insult everytime. "How come Josh's team is in the playoffs and your isn't". Is that all you can say? How does Boone have better numbers than Ager? Boone plays for double the time that Ager does. The nets have 2 good players VC and Kidd, thats the only reason he gets to play. If Ager was on the Nets he would easily get more playing time than Boone. Please just stop talking, nobody wants to hear it.

AMEN!

jaguars06 said:
Did it ever dawn on you that I could really care less what one person who will never really know who I am online thinks of me. Your team was in the playoffs, in fact they won 62 games, in fact they where going to win it all.
Well till Golden State came by, CHOKE CHOKE. Nets could have whoever on it they are still playing are they not? Dalls is at home watching them play.

Again using that dumb insult. The Nets would have lost the series to GS before it even started, and why are you talking the Nets are just about out of the playoffs too. They have no chance of coming back against the Cavs, but next year they will be so much better because Boone might get a chance. :rolleyes:

#11 Roy Williams said:
Ok, I can't stand this. Jags, you must be one of the stupidest people I have ever seen type on the internet. You obsess about him. You smash players like Johan Santana, and Roy Williams who are some of the best in their sport, while Josh Boone is in the bottom of the NBA. I just framed my Jason Collins auto'd 8x10. I hope Boone the best, but, please. You are incredibly annoying.

Gosh, thank goodness for the ignore button.

To throw Darts at the Jason Collins 8X10 LOL

Good bye, dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Nash - Not at all. I read your sale post and saw the mistake, and I hate those types of things, but I just chose not to say anything.

Honestly, now if you didnt say you were a BOONE fan Jags, and just said a Nets fan, and came with the argument, thats one thing, but you think Boone is the reason for all this!

Did you also realize, you guys are in the East, and you had to play freaking Toronto, the team who had the #1 pick last year.

GS could have been beat by SA or PHX with ease, Mavs just dont match up against a team like that. Simple as that. Its not like GS is a great team, they finished about what, around .500?

Autonut1 said:
Again using that dumb insult. The Nets would have lost the series to GS before it even started, and why are you talking the Nets are just about out of the playoffs too. They have no chance of coming back against the Cavs, but next year they will be so much better because Boone might get a chance. :rolleyes:

Whatever, Nets where no favorite to win it all, like Dallas was.

They are not out of it yet, till then there are 22 teams at home watching them play.

Truthfully I good offseason By Boone, will help the nets a ton.

Johan Santana #57 said:
Nash - Not at all. I read your sale post and saw the mistake, and I hate those types of things, but I just chose not to say anything.

Honestly, now if you didnt say you were a BOONE fan Jags, and just said a Nets fan, and came with the argument, thats one thing, but you think Boone is the reason for all this!

Did you also realize, you guys are in the East, and you had to play freaking Toronto, the team who had the #1 pick last year.

GS could have been beat by SA or PHX with ease, Mavs just dont match up against a team like that. Simple as that. Its not like GS is a great team, they finished about what, around .500?

I dont think, Boone is the reason for this. What I said was that he could of really helped the nets out a lot if he played well.

Who cares who we have to play, we where no favorites, we did not win 62 games, unlike other teams.

Back