Josh Boone - Priceless

I don't think anyone really cares what you say anymore. You are probably one of the most annoying person I have ever spoke to in my life. I bet many others on this site would agree with me. You and hornsfan always pick a player that you like, and all of the sudden that player is the best in the league.

Autonut1 said:
I don't think anyone really cares what you say anymore. You are probably one of the most annoying person I have ever spoke to in my life. I bet many others on this site would agree with me. You and hornsfan always pick a player that you like, and all of the sudden that player is the best in the league.

Yawn

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Have a nice time as a Dallas Fan watching the nets from your Couch.

they had a tough time with Toronto and now are getting whooped by the Cavs just as bad as the Mavs were losing to the GS Warriors, so it should be fun to watch them lose.

They will all be playing some golf very soon...

Johan Santana #57 said:
they had a tough time with Toronto and now are getting whooped by the Cavs just as bad as the Mavs were losing to the GS Warriors, so it should be fun to watch them lose.

They will all be playing some golf very soon...

They are still playing are they not?

Where the nets a fav to go far?

you still change the argument to teams and not the player argument you were losing, you use the Nets as an example since they are winning, but Boone has NO PART of the winning

Johan Santana #57 said:
you still change the argument to teams and not the player argument you were losing, you use the Nets as an example since they are winning, but Boone has NO PART of the winning

Well Josh has a role on this team, I cant say I am happy with his play, but he has done a fair job, in what he does best of attacking the rim.

Johan Santana #57 said:
ok so his one time he drives the rim and actually makes it, it makes him great

We can see you have not watched many nets games. Always fun to see him set the pick and rool with Kidd/Williams/Carter he attacks very well, that is what the nets need and want from a big man, plus he can rebound.

Back