Josh Boone - Priceless

haha ok its not my fault most of the UT grads these past years have been pretty good..please

roy williams
cedric benson
vince young
chris simms
and soon to be jamaal charles are all i think going to be solid players in the NFL..i think you need to stop hating

ok benson is now going to be a starter for chicago..lots of people think hes good

simms might be a bust

charles is going to be good..just wait

and VY..:)

ok autonut you are just bais against UT players.

benson is good and will have a great year as the starter in chicago, simms is ok, and vy...WOW

i dont know how you think he is no good, he took over as starter when they were like 1-5 and they finsihed like 9-7 or 8-8 and almost made the playoffs. i think he will have a tremendous year and they will make the playoffs.

thank you!! autonut1, you are pretty much always biased on my picks, and the players i like. give it a break, please. I don't rag on you for collecting whoever you collect..so i don't see why its necessary to do that to me.

and this goes to all of you

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU COLLECT! whether its michael young, josh boone, michael jordan, roy williams, vince young, ingle martin...anyone! thats just who that individual likes and would like to collect..give it a rest..someone lock this

i collect Aaron Guiel hes a awesome without him yankees would have struggled he hit one hr that made our season. Hes better than an OF out there. :p sorry had to be done i may collect him but i will admit hes a little naff

#11 Roy Williams said:
Too damp for a fire.

See, I don't have a problem with Boone, I have a problem with you. You are very ****y, and a huge idiot. I don't understand 2 things. Where you come off saying the players we collect/like watching are bad, yet you collect Josh Boone, and dream about him day and night it seems like. 2, you say your collection is so good and better than Johan, yet, I could buy 150 Josh Boone Autographs for $2 a piece, when Johan bought 1 card for i'm sure over double how many Josh Boone cards you have.

wrong

this baby was triple that, $475

Its his best RC, and one of his best cards made

Finest%20Gold%20Refractor%20RC%209.5.jpg

2000 Finest Gold Refractors /100 RC BGS 9.5

joshsmith said:
Josh Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee hands out another water bottle to Jason kidd during a timeout. What a PLAY!
Dannnggg that guy can really contribute the bottle!:eek:

Back