Josh Boone - Priceless

#11 Roy Williams said:
Yes, because Roy does get the ball every single play doesn't he now.

I will bet you that Roy is top 5 in WR, while Vince can't crack top 10.

You can't even come close to comparing a WR with a QB. So, there is no argument.

What it all boils down to, is that Josh Boone *****. Roy is good. Vince is good. Santana is good. Boone *****. There is no argument to be made here. They are all top in their games, while Boone can't even be at the top of his bench.

Yet Josh's Team is in the playoff's, while Roy cant even lead his team to 4 wins.

Ok. I meant Roy will be a top 5 WR.
Chad Johnson
Steve Smith
Reggie Wayne
Marvin Harrison
Anquan Boldin?

Yet, Chad Johnson has Carson Palmer. Steve Smith has a mediocre QB in Delhomme. Wayne and Harrison have the best QB in the NFL. and yet, Roy has Jon Kitna! Kitna had 31 turnovers by himself. It is not Roys fault that that team had no weapons last year but him, and Furrey you could make an argument for. He was double teamed this whole entire year. There was no running game, so the opposing teams didn't have to watch for the run. Now, they bring in CJ.. time to get those double teams off Roy, and time to have a breakout year.

Vince Young actually could be a top 10 QB. But, I don't think he will be top 10 for passing stats, but more for wins. The reason being is that he, like Roy, has no weapons next year to help him. Last year, he had a very nice compliment in Travis Henry, and Pacman on the defensive side. But now, both are gone.

Jaguars - Just stop. Boone had 0, NOTHING to do with them getting into the playoffs. Oh wait, he did average less than 4 points and 2 rebounds per game, though!

We will see what happens next year. VY will be a good QB. Roy will be a good WR. Boone will be a bad bench player.

JR-Balla said:
Yep, yeah sorry for thinkin he wasn't helpin out.

When the good NJ players come out they need a warm bench.

Yeah sure, I am sure if he was playing for your team you will know something about him.

Loser, go back to Wisconsin

#11 Roy Williams said:
Ok. I meant Roy will be a top 5 WR.
Chad Johnson
Steve Smith
Reggie Wayne
Marvin Harrison
Anquan Boldin?

Yet, Chad Johnson has Carson Palmer. Steve Smith has a mediocre QB in Delhomme. Wayne and Harrison have the best QB in the NFL. and yet, Roy has Jon Kitna! Kitna had 31 turnovers by himself. It is not Roys fault that that team had no weapons last year but him, and Furrey you could make an argument for. He was double teamed this whole entire year. There was no running game, so the opposing teams didn't have to watch for the run. Now, they bring in CJ.. time to get those double teams off Roy, and time to have a breakout year.

Vince Young actually could be a top 10 QB. But, I don't think he will be top 10 for passing stats, but more for wins. The reason being is that he, like Roy, has no weapons next year to help him. Last year, he had a very nice compliment in Travis Henry, and Pacman on the defensive side. But now, both are gone.

Jaguars - Just stop. Boone had 0, NOTHING to do with them getting into the playoffs. Oh wait, he did average less than 4 points and 2 rebounds per game, though!

We will see what happens next year. VY will be a good QB. Roy will be a good WR. Boone will be a bad bench player.

Whatever, You know ****, it shows when you say RW is a top 5 WR, Ha that shows dumbness.

Have a great time, must be great in Detroit knowing that we **** but RW plays here.

Back