Not open for further replies.
2010 Sweet Spot Auto /350 Russel Okung Bv 25
2009 UD Draft Kenny Brit Auto Bv 12
2002 Fleer Game Graphs Patch / Auto Jason Kapano /400 Bv 20

Hmm, I'll try this then:

Both RC Autographs:
bmarsh4-1.jpg

bmarsh4-2.jpg

nice stuff. I'm not the biggest Marshall fan, but solid cards.

coltsfan23 and ac-n-mike are neck and neck.

ground support is back a little bit

and POP23 I just don't care for any of those cards. The best card is the Okung but I try to avoid collecting linemen

Looks like you need both of these. Sharpshooters books $25 and the Mini is the Gold version that books $40.

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

just a heads up.. there are 2 mini gold version of that card...(depending on the card # on the back) 1 you got with every retail set the other was the tougher pull and is the $40 version...

good stuff Ewilkens... make your choice ;)

Mike,
I am unaware of any other version of the Jordan/Penny/Kemp mini-cards gold. This is the actual gold that was pulled from packs at 1:35 odds. With each retail set you got five random gold mini-cards that were exactly like the pack pulls. You were not guaranteed MJ/Penny/Kemp or anyone else, just 5 random gold-minis.

Now the cards I believe you are confused about would be the mini-cards from the retail team sets, all of which are gold versions. Since those cards are from team sets they are easily identified because all three players are from the same team. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

The retail set that notes 5 random gold mini-cards in the lower right corner.
!BpQ5DgQB2k~$(KGrHqYOKkIEu,VS7cqOBLqmpjT8C!~~_12.JPG

The Chicago Bulls team set that notes 2 gold mini-cards at the top.
fd_1.JPG

A gold mini-cards from the Chicago Bulls team set of Harper/Jordan/Kerr the other gold mini from that set was Kukoc/Pippen/Rodman.
8051_12.JPG

No reason to worry about the card number on the back to tell which version it is, just look to see if Steve Kerr turned black.

I'm gonna put Allen in the lead. Like those Jordans.

coltsfan, I think the Marshalls was my favorite offer of yours so far, but I like the Jordans better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back