Status
Not open for further replies.

ewilkens

Bench Warmer
Cards/Money being offered:
20_dollar_bill.jpg

five_dollar_bill.jpg

$25 PAYPAL
I'll send paypal gift to winner if they are a verified trader, otherwise I'll send $26 as a standard payment. MSF, must send cards before I send payment. I'll send via gift then.

Ending time: 48 hours: (1:30 PM CST, Sunday Jan. 23)
Minimum # of offers: 3
Minimum value: n/a - but use your head
Maximum cards: 3

Jordan cards I don't have will help offers.
Otherwise I'm looking for Basketball, Football or Hockey autos or patches. Quality over quantity.

this MJ Retirement Pin set (you know pins that go on hats etc).... and "motion" card.... ye thats a real diamond up there ;)

xc57xh.jpg

PLUS a ton (easily over 400 of them... maybe more) of different UD Stickers from the MJ set (1998) #ed 1-137

1jks4w.jpg

PLUS I will give you a spot in the drawing for the Andre Johnson auto mini helmet

PLUS I will be donating your $25 to the MS SOCIETY through my hospital and it will be matched... so a $50 from you ... whats better than that? ;)

oh... and PLUS you have a package on the way.. .its a few things I threw in with your Exquisite break hit ;)

sweet! 3 offers. Someone is getting the $25!

Adam, how big are the pins and that other piece? I wanna know what I'm dealing with there/

I'll announce leaders a little later

also, Adam, it's supposed to be a 3 card max, but I understand that you're just clearing some stuff out. But I'm only taking your top 3 into consideration in the leaderboard, not all of the "perks"

I gotta keep it fair.

the pins are on the black felt backing in a box...the black you see them on measures 6" X 6" so that should let you know how big the 6 pins them sevles are (yes the long one at the bottom is a pin as well)

the "big card" is 6 1/2" X 8"

ewilkens said:
also, Adam, it's supposed to be a 3 card max, but I understand that you're just clearing some stuff out. But I'm only taking your top 3 into consideration in the leaderboard, not all of the "perks"

I gotta keep it fair.

lol fair enough ;) just a little something to uh... ponder

so its the pins, the BIG CARD and the "stickers"

adam is leading, but it's not as insurmountable as you guys think.

the key is that I'm not a huge fan of McCoy. And Jordan cards I don't have can jump you right to the top still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back