New to TCG, but i've been around the block

Auburngrad

Bench Warmer
hey guys and gals! you might remember me from BMB back in the day. from 2003 to 2006 i was pretty deep in the hobby. I havent bought a single card in two years, but i'm looking to get back into it.

i collect mostly Anquan Boldin because i played with him in a high school all star football game back in 1999. I also collect Auburn players cause, well, you can guess.

Glad to be back into the hobby, and Brett....very nice site brother.

Looking for a serious fantasy football league as well.:cheers:

another SEC Fan:cheers:

All of the rest of the folks from all the loser conferences are going to hate us once the season starts:cheers:

another SEC Fan:cheers:

All of the rest of the folks from all the loser conferences are going to hate us once the season starts:cheers:

We dont have to wait until the season starts ;)

Welcome to TCG, I am sure a FF league will be formed soon.

Oh man, two new Auburn guys... I think Stefan's head just exploded :lollol:

Hi both of you.. and remember, if you go around the block 4 times, you are back where you started ;)

Nice to see you made it over here.

Just none of that SEC is the greatest ever and we will get along just fine :LOL:

Nice to see you made it over here.

Just none of that SEC is the greatest ever and we will get along just fine :LOL:
:boohoo:

thanks for the invite. i put you down as a referer.

You wont here it from me(SEC), you'll just see the proof as the season unfolds...

Welcome to the site!

SEC Represent!

kjblackoutcopy.jpg

i guess SEC is better than those USC jock strap huggers in the PAC10, but we all know the best players come out of the BIG 10, they just suck in bowl games

Welcome back AG, you may notice a 7 or 8 month break while looking around in some topics, the site crashed recently & the last back up the site had in hand was from Jan. , more recent stuff was lost with the Host crash. You'll still see a bunch of the old gang roaming around here from time to time.

Back