New Member -- Me!

ZW33

Prospect
Transactions: 7
Hey all, I joined SweetCardBro's group breaks awhile back and have really enjoyed being a member, getting into some Topps Now action & generally talking cards more often! I'm hoping joining the forums here will expand on what I already enjoy about cards.

I was excited to see the break that's open now for new members (so shoutout SweetCardBro)! It's also nice to see that breaks are done on here, as I don't fully trust (or understand) breaks I see other places.

About my collection (besides that it's really small) -- I collect mostly Mariner's baseball, but overall prefer basketball as it's my favorite sport! My favorite card I own is a pretty sweet Ichiro auto (even though it is in a Yankees uni...)

I look forward to getting to know more of you and keep collecting!

Hey all, I joined SweetCardBro's group breaks awhile back and have really enjoyed being a member, getting into some Topps Now action & generally talking cards more often! I'm hoping joining the forums here will expand on what I already enjoy about cards.

I was excited to see the break that's open now for new members (so shoutout SweetCardBro)! It's also nice to see that breaks are done on here, as I don't fully trust (or understand) breaks I see other places.

About my collection (besides that it's really small) -- I collect mostly Mariner's baseball, but overall prefer basketball as it's my favorite sport! My favorite card I own is a pretty sweet Ichiro auto (even though it is in a Yankees uni...)

I look forward to getting to know more of you and keep collecting!
Welcome to the club.

John

Back