Hey hey

Jts1028

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone. I’m Torey, 39 male from Central Arkansas. I found this site just looking at some search results. It seems to be a great site, as well as being represented well. I’m mainly a baseball and basketball collector and have around 115 thousand-ish cards (base included.) I’m looking to sell or trade. I collect Pujols and basically any other cardinal, present or past, as well as former Razorback basketball players in the league. Just lmk what or whom your looking for and I can let you know what I got. I opened 3 hobby boxes and one jumbo of 2023 Topps a few weeks back so I have quite a bit of that right now. Anyway, just dropping a line and saying hey.
Torey

Hey everyone. I’m Torey, 39 male from Central Arkansas. I found this site just looking at some search results. It seems to be a great site, as well as being represented well. I’m mainly a baseball and basketball collector and have around 115 thousand-ish cards (base included.) I’m looking to sell or trade. I collect Pujols and basically any other cardinal, present or past, as well as former Razorback basketball players in the league. Just lmk what or whom your looking for and I can let you know what I got. I opened 3 hobby boxes and one jumbo of 2023 Topps a few weeks back so I have quite a bit of that right now. Anyway, just dropping a line and saying hey.
Torey
Welcome to SCC Torey!

Look forward to making some trades with you!

Mike

@Jts1028

Welcome friend! I see you are from Benton, my best friend works for Frito Lay, and was in your area frequently as Frito has a factory and distribution center in the Little Rock area. He lived in Jonesboro for years, so I have been that way many times before! Arkansas is a highly underrated state in a lot of respects!

Anyway, happy to have a fellow STL Cardinals fanatic here as well!

Cheers!

Kevin

Back