New member here.

Hitemhard#55

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hello everyone,

I'd like to give a shout out to Mike for recommended me to this group. My name is WJ and I've been collecting off and on for over 30 plus years. I'm slowly getting out of baseball set building and focusing more on my pc. I also collect football and some 80's and 90's basketball.

I'm an active member in good standing on the following trade sites, The Bench (WJ#55) and SCF (Hitemhard55) . Below is the link to my site that has my traders, as well as my wants. Looking forward to trading with you all.

Thanks,
WJ

Welcome friend! I remember you from the bench and am happy to see you over here!

Cheers!

Kevin

Hello everyone,

I'd like to give a shout out to Mike for recommended me to this group. My name is WJ and I've been collecting off and on for over 30 plus years. I'm slowly getting out of baseball set building and focusing more on my pc. I also collect football and some 80's and 90's basketball.

I'm an active member in good standing on the following trade sites, The Bench (WJ#55) and SCF (Hitemhard55) . Below is the link to my site that has my traders, as well as my wants. Looking forward to trading with you all.

Thanks,
WJ

Heya WJ. I'm still new here, but really digging the people.
Hope to work together on a deal sometime,
John

Back