Fairly New To This Site, Looking To Make A Lot Of Trades!

atrain2004 said:
like the dwayne bowe absolute /50 auto patch ball if tradable

it is tradeable atrain, but no one wants to give me sale value on it so im sure you wont either :(. the last one i seen that sold on ebay brought $91 + S/H. the card only books for like $50 so unless i get sale value its not fair to me to move it. hope you understand because most havent.

hornsfan92 said:
welcome to site!! could really use one of your dwayne bowe autos if they are ft..check my bucket thanks!

all bowes are tradeable, and i like these

both lynch rc autos
all v. young rc autos
troy aikman auto/30

lmk if we can do anything on any of those, i collect lynch so the finest x-fractor auto and select autos would be tops on the list. lmk

um..would rather move the select..lmk what i would have to throw in with the select to get the bowe..looking for around 40-45 for the select.

hornsfan92 said:
um..would rather move the select..lmk what i would have to throw in with the select to get the bowe..looking for around 40-45 for the select.

well, i would prefer the x-fractor auto, and im assuming thats the one you were talking about asking $65 sv on. i would actually like to get both but if i can only get one i would want the finest. lmk

Back