Fairly New To This Site, Looking To Make A Lot Of Trades!

ok..wouldn't want to really throw in much if anything with the finest..it books 100 and i paid 65 dlvd for it so thats what im asking..last bowe went for 65 dlvd as wel
lmk..thanks

hornsfan92 said:
ok..wouldn't want to really throw in much if anything with the finest..it books 100 and i paid 65 dlvd for it so thats what im asking..last bowe went for 65 dlvd as wel
lmk..thanks

if your reffering to the rpm spectrum auto, then ill pass. the last one might have sold for $65 , but the one that sold before that sold for $91.

Hope & Faith said:
there is a list of what i liked posted lmk what your willing to offer for it, thanks

you said your interested in ANY of the jones drew autos i have??? i listed 2 of them and gave you your choice of either one of them, then you say you "have them allready".
im not making another offer, if you cant decide what you want on your own i will move on.

trpzz said:
you said your interested in ANY of the jones drew autos i have??? i listed 2 of them and gave you your choice of either one of them, then you say you "have them allready".
im not making another offer, if you cant decide what you want on your own i will move on.

very well, just because i already have certain cards dont mean i wont pick up extras. however, the two you offerred werent 2 i would trade the jennings for sorry. however if you one that gets easily frustrated at trying to make deals happen, maybe we shouldnt deal anyways thanks for your time :).

oglesbyc said:
it has no bv yet would like to hold onto it until a bv comes out see anything else

chris

i like these in this order

howard bowman chrome draft rc
barry sanders score rc
aikman score rc
verlander bowman chrome draft x-fractor rc
ricky henderson topps rc

lmk what we can do i have other cards id trade in a bigger deal if you would like, lmk

i also like the selvin young and deron willias autos lk if we can work out a deal

here are teh bv on teh cards that you liked

chris

howard bowman chrome draft rc bv 80
barry sanders score rc bv 40
aikman score rc sent to get graded
verlander bowman chrome draft x-fractor rc bv 30
ricky henderson topps rc bv 60

Hope & Faith said:
very well, just because i already have certain cards dont mean i wont pick up extras. however, the two you offerred werent 2 i would trade the jennings for sorry. however if you one that gets easily frustrated at trying to make deals happen, maybe we shouldnt deal anyways thanks for your time :).

TRPZZ has been sent a warning! Please do not make posts calling members names its very childish and will not be tolerated! Thanks and have a nice day

atrain2004

trpzz said:
TRPZZ has been sent a warning! Please do not make posts calling members names its very childish and will not be tolerated! Thanks and have a nice day

atrain2004
thats the way to talk to a female isnt it, for this ill be sending your reply to a mod on the site thanks, and please refrain from posting in my thread thanks again ~ april

My2sonscards said:
Nice......... I will not be trading with him anytime soon trpzz that is...... way to handle that situation april let the mods deal with it...

thank you, i contacted atrain about the situation hopefully he can shed some light upon what his problem is, and / or do what he can about that attitude. :)

Back