Break Complete! 2023 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball Hobby Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Draft Order Spot to Pick a Second Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_0977.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Live link to the second team draft order randomization video:

IMG_0951.jpeg

This product releases this week so I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS ALLEN AND GINTER BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-3 hits per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2023 Topps Allen and Ginter Baseball returns to store shelves in the Summer of 2023.
- A perfect blend of MLB® stars and luminaries from other sports, pop-culture, and more, collectors will be surprised by who and what they receive cards of in each pack.
- Every pack will contain standard size trading cards and one “tobacco era” style mini card.
- Each Hobby Box Delivers 3 Hits, Including On-Card Autographs, Relics, Original A&G Buybacks, Book Cards, Cut Signatures, And Rip Cards!

Box Break:
- 3 Hits
- 24 Mini Cards
- 24 Full-sized inserts

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $13 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

**All non baseball cards will be divided up between everybody in the break**

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release this Friday September 22nd and the box has been preordered so let’s see if we can get this filled so that we can do this break right around release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Baltimore Orioles, Washington Nationals rburke02 PAID
2. Arizona Diamondbacks, Tampa Bay Rays rburke02 PAID
3. New York Yankees, Milwaukee Brewers PAVI39 PAID
4. Atlanta Braves, Toronto Blue Jays PAVI39 PAID
5. New York Mets, Texas Rangers kpit1978 PAID
6. Los Angeles Angels, Philadelphia Phillies Creature of Slime PAID
7. Boston Red Sox, Miami Marlins dubby25 PAID
8. Pittsburgh Pirates, Kansas City Royals Criollos PAID
9. St. Louis Cardinals, Oakland Athletics northicehero99 PAID
10. Los Angeles Dodgers, Minnesota Twins BarJack34 PAID
11. San Diego Padres, Cincinnati Reds grapler135s PAID
12. Chicago Cubs, Colorado Rockies Jebohm88 PAID
13. Cleveland Guardians, Seattle Mariners dad3309@ PAID
14. Houston Astros, San Francisco Giants Therion PAID
15. Detroit Tigers, Chicago White Sox Mechjo16 PAID

Second Team Draft Order:

1. dad3309@
2. grapler135s
3. Creature of Slime
4. PAVI39
5. Criollos
6. PAVI39
7. rburke02
8. Jebohm88
9. Mechjo16
10. rburke02
11. kpit1978
12. dubby25
13. northicehero99
14. Therion
15. BarJack34

Last edited:
View attachment 14956

This product releases this week so I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS ALLEN AND GINTER BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-3 hits per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2023 Topps Allen and Ginter Baseball returns to store shelves in the Summer of 2023.
- A perfect blend of MLB® stars and luminaries from other sports, pop-culture, and more, collectors will be surprised by who and what they receive cards of in each pack.
- Every pack will contain standard size trading cards and one “tobacco era” style mini card.
- Each Hobby Box Delivers 3 Hits, Including On-Card Autographs, Relics, Original A&G Buybacks, Book Cards, Cut Signatures, And Rip Cards!

Box Break:
- 3 Hits
- 24 Mini Cards
- 24 Full-sized inserts

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $13 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

**All non baseball cards will be divided up between everybody in the break**

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release this Friday September 22nd and the box has been preordered so let’s see if we can get this filled so that we can do this break right around release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Baltimore Orioles rburke02
2. Arizona Diamondbacks rburke02
3. New York Yankees PAVI39
4. Atlanta Braves PAVI39
5. New York Mets kpit1978
6. Los Angeles Angels Creature of Slime
7. Boston Red Sox dubby25
8. Pittsburgh Pirates Criollos
9. St. Louis Cardinals northicehero99

Second Team Draft Order:
I'll try the Dodgers please.

Back