Break Complete! 2024 Topps Series 1 JUMBO Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Draft Order Team Style Group Box Break

Here is the live link to the group box break video, good luck to everybody!

Mike:

It’s been a while since I got a hit. Nice one too. Thanks! Keep any base card you still need for the set, except the Dominguez, as pinetarboys asked me for it before the break. If I end up not trading it to him I’ll let you know.

Mike:

It’s been a while since I got a hit. Nice one too. Thanks! Keep any base card you still need for the set, except the Dominguez, as pinetarboys asked me for it before the break. If I end up not trading it to him I’ll let you know.
Thanks so much Luis...we needed 9 base cards from your pile of cards. Really appreciate your donation to the charity set! And super happy you got the Dominguez auto! Congrats!

Mike, please take any base from my teams here you need for the charity set. And if not packaged up yet, you can take any base dupes from the 3-box break

Mike, please take any base from my teams here you need for the charity set. And if not packaged up yet, you can take any base dupes from the 3-box break
Thanks so much Larry! Perfect timing actually packaging everything today. Really appreciate the charity set help!

Back