Football colts vs chiefs

Drink up, theres plenty to go around.
haterade.gif

Just look at it like this. Colts in second round of playoffs and all of your guys's teams are already preparing for next season.

Thats it, thats all that needs to be said. No ifs in the situation. Only facts. Fact is, Peyton Manning plays next week and most everyone else will be watching him.

kutzy said:
haterade.gif

Just look at it like this. Colts in second round of playoffs and all of your guys's teams are already preparing for next season.

Thats it, thats all that needs to be said. No ifs in the situation. Only facts. Fact is, Peyton Manning plays next week and most everyone else will be watching him.

LOL :D

Now, on to next week. Ravens? This will not be a close game, if Manning keeps the ball to the guys in Blue/White. No turnovers for Manning and the Colts win by 14+. Turnovers will mean this is a close game. The Ravens do not have an offense that will torment Indy's often lacking D. Soooooo all the Colts have to do is keep the TO's to 1 or 2 and they win. I am predicting Colts by 10. Going into thier Division CHampionship game we will takl about that next weekend.

Jags, arent ya glad you didnt bet after all? ;)

Hey Jags

Dear Peyton Manning
Would you please sign my melon?
From
Larry Johnson.
Lol na im just messen with ya Jags. But to all Kutzy is right. For some much talk about the Colts not being able to get past Baltimore none of your teams made it far enough to get to Baltimore..... If Peyton keeps the turnovers down Indy will beat Baltimore.

lafastbreak said:
Hey Jags

Dear Peyton Manning
Would you please sign my melon?
From
Larry Johnson.
Lol na im just messen with ya Jags. But to all Kutzy is right. For some much talk about the Colts not being able to get past Baltimore none of your teams made it far enough to get to Baltimore..... If Peyton keeps the turnovers down Indy will beat Baltimore.

I agree.

Peyton had a horrible game but our D played like they were top 5 instead of #32! Just maybe weve been sandbagging all year. WTG COLTS!

kutzy said:
haterade.gif

Your missing my favorite flavor of haterade. I like fruit punch. On a side note, going to go to indy to watch the game in a local spot next weekend.

milfhunter800 said:
lets move onto two weeks from now. (jets-27 colts-13) =-)

I would love that, I may root for the Giants but the Jets have a spot just as big next to them, I would love to see a Saints Jets super Bowl.

Back