Football colts vs chiefs

Peyton played decent, great passing stats, but the 0td and 3int looks bad. He wasnt too bad though, he moved the ball well to get them points at least

Colts D played great, if they keep that up, no one will beat them

That maybe, however Manning's #'s where anything less than subpar.

The K.C. O *****, Good luck VS the Ravens You going to need it.

Great here come the Homer Colts fan's, I am glad we have the ingore button

just so you'd know I am a jags fan as well as a colts fan. I just give props to were its due because everyone thinks the colts are chokers when playoff time comes around and so far pretty good.

they always win the small first round games, or the ones where they are the higher seed, once they play a higher seed, they havent won, Peyton is 0-3 against Pats/Steelers last few years, they cant win the big game

gordo29 said:
just so you'd know I am a jags fan as well as a colts fan. I just give props to were its due because everyone thinks the colts are chokers when playoff time comes around and so far pretty good.

Playoff's anit over yet, Ravens are next we will see next week,

How can you be a Colts and Jaguars fan? That has to be hard

J.R. Smith Collector said:
they always win the small first round games, or the ones where they are the higher seed, once they play a higher seed, they havent won, Peyton is 0-3 against Pats/Steelers last few years, they cant win the big game

And here come the Ravens.

KC is a bad team

joshsmith said:
colts proved me wrong, but no way they looked good.

They looked horrible. Imagine what the patriots and Chargers can do to them.

I agree, I doubt this D lasts, or maybe it was that the KC O *****?

Anyone who thinks Manning had a good game, has mush for a head.

I think people hyped up LJ vs. the Colts run defense. I dont think Indy will beat Baltimore, but I think they have solidified themselves as a true playoff team. No more Ty Law to give Manning headaches. I do believe Indy is the third best team in the AFC, obviously behind San Diego and Baltimore.

It is hard trust me.lol It actually happened like this I been a jags fan since the team began play and I became a colts fan when manning and james were drafted ( Im a miami hurricane fan as well) so when the colts/jags game comes on I win either way.lol

Back