Football colts vs chiefs

gordo29 said:
It is hard trust me.lol It actually happened like this I been a jags fan since the team began play and I became a colts fan when manning and james were drafted ( Im a miami hurricane fan as well) so when the colts/jags game comes on I win either way.lol

That is hard, I dont know how i coul do that, i really dont.

Does the Colts defense have to play this good? I think we can all agree that no they don't. As long as Manning is good. He had an "okay" game this time. If he has a great game as Baltimore, the game will be over early.

When was the last time Manning had a great game in the Playoff's?

the key though is Indy's D if they can play well, they make Mannings and the O'S job all that more easier.

Having said that I think Manning VS a great D in the Ravens will have a bad game.

jaguars06 said:
Yeah I hear that, though if Jacksonville would of gotten in they would of played Indy.

then I would have to get the beer and grill ready because I love their regular season games and I think the jags wouldve been in if lefty didnt get hurt.

larry johnson is not good. hes been 1 of the best the past 2 or 3 yrs so yes they are wrong for that. the colts D did play him very good today.

gordo29 said:
you know thats right. I also dont want the taylor/drew combo. drew needs to be our starter fulltime.

I like Taylor and the Taylor/Drew Combo.

It was a very powerfull combo this year and they did it with out there main FB Of Greg Jones, i cant wait to see what they do when there main Blocker is back.

gordo29 said:
larry johnson is not good. hes been 1 of the best the past 2 or 3 yrs so yes they are wrong for that. the colts D did play him very good today.

I am not sure if he just had a bad day or was the colts D that Good.

We all now the Colts D is not really this good.

Back