Football NFL Playoffs 2023!

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey friends,

The NFL Playoffs are soon upon us! Truly a fantastic time of the year, here's who has clinched and is still in the hunt:

AFC:
1. Ravens 12-3
2. Dolphins 11-4

In the hunt:
Chiefs 9-6
Jaguars 8-7
Browns 10-5
Bills 9-6
Colts 8-7

Texans and Bengals are a long shot.

NFC:
1. 49ers 11-4
2. Eagles 11-4
3. Lions 11-4 (yes, you read that right!!)
4. TBD
5. Cowboys 10-5

In the hunt:

Buccaneers 8-7
Rams 8-7
Seahawks 8-7

Vikings and Packers are a long shot.

In the NFC, I am rooting for Dallas, and would love to see the long suffering Lions make a great run, love the Chiefs in the AFC, and would also love to see the Dolphins do something this year too!

So, what are your predictions?

Cheers!

Kevin

Hey friends,

The NFL Playoffs are soon upon us! Truly a fantastic time of the year, here's who has clinched and is still in the hunt:

AFC:
1. Ravens 12-3
2. Dolphins 11-4

In the hunt:
Chiefs 9-6
Jaguars 8-7
Browns 10-5
Bills 9-6
Colts 8-7

Texans and Bengals are a long shot.

NFC:
1. 49ers 11-4
2. Eagles 11-4
3. Lions 11-4 (yes, you read that right!!)
4. TBD
5. Cowboys 10-5

In the hunt:

Buccaneers 8-7
Rams 8-7
Seahawks 8-7

Vikings and Packers are a long shot.

In the NFC, I am rooting for Dallas, and would love to see the long suffering Lions make a great run, love the Chiefs in the AFC, and would also love to see the Dolphins do something this year too!

So, what are your predictions?

Cheers!

Kevin
Go Dolphins, Eagles, Lions, and Bills!

As a lifelong Lions fan I’m just happy to be in the dance…looking forward to watching them in the playoff!
@AndyDrummond

I grew up watching the Bears, as I am from LaGrange, outside of Chgo. I thought Barry Sanders was a STUD, no matter what my hometown allegiances were! Matt Stafford won some games for them, but my gosh, this has been a great season for them!! What sparked your interest, you from that area originally??

Yeah…born and raised in Detroit. I’m a Cards fan in baseball (Tigers were terrible for most of my early life), but Detroit in every other sport. Glad to have the Lions as the Pistons are reeling off a historic losing streak.

Yeah…born and raised in Detroit. I’m a Cards fan in baseball (Tigers were terrible for most of my early life), but Detroit in every other sport. Glad to have the Lions as the Pistons are reeling off a historic losing streak.
And here I have watched the Celtics all my life!! The Bad Boy Pistons was a heck of a team, they beat the Celtics (amd Bulls, for that matter!) lots of times!!

Now, I grew up watching the best of what the Cubs had to offer in the 80s, but definitely am a longtime Cardinals fanatic, they are so good to their fans!!

have not watched nfl over 5 years
They have definitely lost some of their following in recent years, it is true. Hopefully a year like this will get some renewed interest!

dont miss it sold all my jerseys jackets
I bet you got a pretty penny for the memorabilia, the market was going crazy there for awhile!!

Do you follow college football at all??

yes college do not mind like it
I like college as well, the bracket for the National Championship this year is a lot more interesting than most years! Michigan is often good, and Washington and Texas are not always in the finals I feel like, so should be more interesting than most SCC heavy years!

Here's this week's updated standings, with more teams clinching!

AFC:
Screenshot_20240103_211217_Chrome.jpg

NFC:
Screenshot_20240103_211329_Chrome.jpg

Go Cowboys! They'll win the division with a win over the Redskins this weekend. Then we cruise through the playoffs, playing at home, until we meet up with the 49ers, at Levi's Stadium, for an epic rematch to see who advances to the Super Bowl!

Back