11 Ballparks in Five Weeks.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Instead of using the Timeswear, this year, "She Who Must Be Obeyed," is driving me and her sister on 6,000 mile or so road trip, to help with my bucket list of visiting every Major League Ballpark. We're going to visit every team in the AL & NL Central Division!
And, on the way home, stopping Coors's Field in Denver, to check that one off.

I have been to a few of the central parks, but the sister in law hasn't been to any, so we'll get to see old favorites in St Louis and Chicago. We have been hitting a few parks on vacation before, but this will be the long and tiring one. So far, I been to Petco (and Jack Murphy,) Chaves Ravine (and the LA Coliseum,) the Big A, Oakland Coliseum, SafeCo Field, Wrigley Field, Guaranteed Rate Field, Busch Stadium, Rogers Center, Fenway and Orioles Park at Camden Yard.

Anybody have any suggestions of what to see, food or have tickets they don't need 😁 for the days were going, LMK Bob

Enjoy, Bob!! Try Fitz's in STL, best burgers and homemade soda!

In Wrigleyville, go to Murphys Bleachers, my best friend frequents their establishment, and is friends with the owners!

Instead of using the Timeswear, this year, "She Who Must Be Obeyed," is driving me and her sister on 6,000 mile or so road trip, to help with my bucket list of visiting every Major League Ballpark. We're going to visit every team in the AL & NL Central Division!
And, on the way home, stopping Coors's Field in Denver, to check that one off.

I have been to a few of the central parks, but the sister in law hasn't been to any, so we'll get to see old favorites in St Louis and Chicago. We have been hitting a few parks on vacation before, but this will be the long and tiring one. So far, I been to Petco (and Jack Murphy,) Chaves Ravine (and the LA Coliseum,) the Big A, Oakland Coliseum, SafeCo Field, Wrigley Field, Guaranteed Rate Field, Busch Stadium, Rogers Center, Fenway and Orioles Park at Camden Yard.

Anybody have any suggestions of what to see, food or have tickets they don't need 😁 for the days were going, LMK Bob
Is Target Field on this leg?

Enjoy, Bob!! Try Fitz's in STL, best burgers and homemade soda!

In Wrigleyville, go to Murphys Bleachers, my best friend frequents their establishment, and is friends with the owners!

Hi Been to Fitz's several times and have consumed gallons of Cream and Raspberry sodas.
Right now, planning to go to Wrigley on 8-19 Saturday and Cellular on the 21st.
First game is in KC on the 3rd.
Hope to maybe run across some of you on the trip.
Bob

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii9-go to Wrigley on 8-19 and Cellular on the 21st. First game is 8-3 in Kansas City.

Hi Been to Fitz's several times and have consumed gallons of Cream and Raspberry sodas.
Right now, planning to go to Wrigley on 8-19 Saturday and Cellular on the 21st.
First game is in KC on the 3rd.
Hope to maybe run across some of you on the trip.
Bob

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii9-go to Wrigley on 8-19 and Cellular on the 21st. First game is 8-3 in Kansas City.
That's awesome Bob, I just went to KC for my first Royals game in May, great town and awesome ballpark!

Enjoy your travels, post some photos if you can, it would be fun to see your games!

Hi
This is the list of the games we are planning to go to. Maybe see some of you there!

8/3 KC game 1:10 New York Mets
8/6 STL game 1:15 Colorado Rockies
8/8 DET game 6:40 Minnesota Twins
8/10 CLE game 1:00 Toronto Blue Jays
8/13 PIT game 1:35 am Cincinatti Reds
8/16 CIN game 6:40 Cleveland Guardians
8/19 CUBS game 1:20 Kansas City Royals
8/21 CWS game 7:10 Seattle Mariners
8/25 MIL game 7:10 San Diego Padres
8/27 MIN game 1:10 Texas Rangers
9/3 DEN game 1:10 Toronto Blue Jays

Hi
Have found you get the best deals for tickets using Tickpick.com; as they don't stick you with additional fees. I think the ballpark app, only beat them twice where even with fees, they were less then tickpick.
Sitting behind home plate in most the games. Prices have gone from $9 seats in KC to over $90 to see the Cubs.
The game I am of course looking forward to most is the Aug 25 game in Milwaukee. Hope to see the Padres win on the road.
Bob

Hi Guys
First game in the books! Royals beat the hapless Mets 9 to 2. The guy i wanted to see the most, Bobby Witt Jr, went 3 for 4, with a walk, a stolen base and a walk. Drew Waters hit a 3 run homer, while Brady Singer went 8 Shutout innings.
Francisco Lindor provided the Mets only high light, hitting a 2 run homer in the ninth.
Highly recommend a visit to Kaufman Stadium. It is beautiful, with the outfield fountains, the Royal Crown scoreboard and the impressive Royal Hall of Fame!

Attachments

• 1000003701.jpg
    1000003701.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi Guys
First game in the books! Royals beat the hapless Mets 9 to 2. The guy i wanted to see the most, Bobby Witt Jr, went 3 for 4, with a walk, a stolen base and a walk. Drew Waters hit a 3 run homer, while Brady Singer went 8 Shutout innings.
Francisco Lindor provided the Mets only high light, hitting a 2 run homer in the ninth.
Highly recommend a visit to Kaufman Stadium. It is beautiful, with the outfield fountains, the Royal Crown scoreboard and the impressive Royal Hall of Fame!
Kauffman is a GREAT stadium, loved it! Bobby Witt played great the night we were there too! Glad it was a great game!! Safe travels.

Spent about 2 hours at the Negro Baseball Museum and barely scratched the surface. One of the two sad parts of Baseball history. The other being the DH.
Have arrived in St Louis, for another game with last place consequences, Rockies and Cardinals.
1000003818.jpg1000003819.jpg

Attachments

• 1000003823.jpg
    1000003823.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 1000003792.jpg
    1000003792.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1
One of my favorite places in one of my favorite cities!! I LOVE the NLBM! GREAT photos @gwynn_fan !!

Enjoy STL, another of my favorite places but hey, it's close to home!!

Cheers!!

Kevin

Hi
A busy day in STL...
1000003836.jpg1000003802.jpg
Hoping to get to get to the game early tomorrow. Important game to who'll get the first round pick in 2024!
Also, giving away hats and want to see the Cardinals hall of fame.
Couple more pics from the Negro Baseball Museum!
1000003800.jpg

Back