⚾️ 2023 MLB Season Games Attended by SCC Members

Those are some GREAT photos @Criollos and @grapler135s !!

I love the Jackie Robinson statue! The action shot is super cool, that should be the Topps Now card!

My wife only goes to the game if it is hot and sunny, and we always buy seats in the outfield (bleachers if you will). My daughter gave up on the heat and moved to the shaded seats along the first base line.
Haha! Wow, two very different seat preferences!! Still a ton of fun to go to games, I usually go to one a year with our children, and I think I feel like the biggest kid there, it's exciting!

Not an MLB game but I took the family to a Single A Minor League game today… Lake Elsinore Storm vs Visalia Rawhide. Really fun game…boys each got a couple of foul balls and an autograph from Homer Bush Jr. who was drafted in the 4th round this year. Rawhide won 10-7.

IMG_3954.jpeg

IMG_0737.jpeg

Not an MLB game but I took the family to a Single A Minor League game today… Lake Elsinore Storm vs Visalia Rawhide. Really fun game…boys each got a couple of foul balls and an autograph from Homer Bush Jr. who was drafted in the 4th round this year. Rawhide won 10-7.

View attachment 13847

View attachment 13848
How cool is that! It's tons of fun to go to any ballgame, especially when the kids are super into it!!

Went to the Padres game last night with some friends. Great seats and a fun game…Fernando Tatis Jr. stole home first time I have ever seen that live at an MLB game!

View attachment 13966
@grapler135s

Amazing photo, and what an awesome play to be able to see in person! Stealing home came directly to MLB from the classic era of the Negro Leagues, so many of those players were great base stealers, it made the game so much more exciting! How awesome!!

Back