Who do you think the top 3 should be in Mens B-ball?

uclaker0329

Bench Warmer
In order.

mine:
#1 UCLA
#2 Wisconsin
#3 Florida

with UNC close behind. Although Floria is #1 right now, its only because of the time other teams had losses. UCLA and Florida both have 1 loss, but UCLA's was to a much tougher team, so they are a better team.

Hey man, welcome to the site... I would say:

Florida, Wisconsin, UCLA... Oregon and Kansas not far behind. Oregon is 15-1 and their only loss was against USC by 2 points... they beat UCLA and are definitely very underrated being ranked 9 in the nation according to the recent AP Poll. Kansas is still a very young team and has been inconsistant, they still need to show me more to be up there. I mean they beat Florida and beat Oklahoma St by 30, but lost to Oral Roberts? Texas A&M is underrated as well so keep an eye out for them.

Oregon is a great team, but hasn't played too many quality oppenents other than ucla. Kansas is young, but they have to consisnent. UCLA is very young (no seniors) and are really consistent, kansas just needs to learn to do that. Idk about A&M, they didnt look too good against ucla, could have just been a bad game.

Texas A&Ms only bad game was against UCLA... the rest they either won or they lost by 3 to LSU (i think)... Acie Law is leading this team, so watch out. They have the experience and heart to make a nice run.

Back